What is a Nvidia GTX 470 worth thats been recently RMA'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldkilla

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2004
I have a broken (out of warranty) Nvidia GTX 280. I called eVGA and they said they would do a one time replacement. I forgot to register the GTX 280 for a limited life-time warranty so the new card will only have a 30-day warranty - and it cant be extended - and if it ever breaks in the distant future I'll be out of luck having to buy a brand-new card. Interestingly enough, the "replacement" is going to be an upgrade to a GTX 470! However, I'm a stickler for warranties so I was thinking about taking this 470 and selling it so I can buy something like a 570 with a life-time warranty.

Even though the replacement GTX 470 is technically "new" it's still a product of a RMA and I was wondering how I would go about selling this new card. How much is a 470 worth these days, considering the warranty will be expired in 30 days & can't be extended?

No price checks please.
-ViRGE

Last edited by a moderator:

lavaheadache

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2005
I'm not sure how much others will pay for it, but something like that I'd pay about $99 for.

lol.... i'll raise you by $1.

OP, no price checks allowed. I would guess it would fetch $150 real quick and maybe a few bucks more if you were patient

Status
Not open for further replies.