What is a good HTPC case??

Justinbaileyman

Golden Member
Aug 17, 2013
Like the title says Im looking to buy a lower profile HTPC case and would like it to blend in with my other media components like my XBoxOne,HD Cable Decoder and HD Receiver.I dont want it to look to much like a Pc case but more like said components. Kinda been looking at the Silverstone ML03B.Any body here have this case?? Is it good?? Or can someone recommend me a good one? I dont want a chunky looking case though.o_O

Charlie98

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2011
Silverstone probably makes the most common HTPC cases, the Milo series (ML03B, etc) are pretty nice, the Grandia series nicer still... but a little big. Lian Li and Fractal also make nice cases.

If you are buying a low-profile case (like the -03) just make sure you can fit all the components you anticipate in it...

Justinbaileyman

Golden Member
Aug 17, 2013
Thank you for your reply. I have looked into the Lian Li and fractal HTPC Media cases and those are a little to pricey for me.I was going to get the Silverstone one but newegg just raised the price 15 bucks!!Months and months at the same price and soon as I get a interest they get greedy. Figures..Guess I will just have to wait till it drop back down in price.