What is a good domain name register

cgclausen

Aug 6, 2000
I'm looking to register a domain name, but I am unsure where to turn. I know that prices vary greatly, so what is one with good service, but is realatively cheap. I don't need the cheapest, not extreamly expensive either.
Thanks for any help,

cgclausen

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< I don't need the cheapest, not extreamly expensive either. >>

None of them are &quot;extremely expensive&quot;. None are even &quot;expensive&quot;.

Russ, NCNE

cgclausen

Aug 6, 2000
I was using expensive as a relative term. By expensive I mean in the higher price range of domain name registers. Sorry for not stating that earlier

spinkick

Oct 16, 2000
http://www.directnic.com <--The cheapest, most reliable, fastest domain name registration service. Unlike most domain name registration services, Directnic updates their databases as soon as you request it. It's automatic... no unecessary replying to emails and crud. $15 a year! I registered a domain name with DirectNic and the name was working within several minutes... awesome.

perry

Diamond Member
Apr 7, 2000
I use DomainNameSystems to register all of my domains. AWESOME customer service. Second to done. I know people that register tons of domains and use em. I've always gotten prompt answers to questions I've asked about various things.

$15/year, and painless transfers from NSI.