What? I'm fired? Fight!

ProfJohn

Lifer
Jul 28, 2006
I love the guy at the end bitching about how horrible it is that someone above him controls all his hard work etc etc.

Start you own business then dumb-ass!!!

Put your money on the line and when you start to lose it tell me that you aren't going to close down and lay people off rather than lose everything you have instead.

First

Lifer
Jun 3, 2002
Originally posted by: ProfJohn
I love the guy at the end bitching about how horrible it is that someone above him controls all his hard work etc etc.

Put your money on the line and when you start to lose it tell me that you aren't going to close down and lay people off rather than lose everything you have instead.

Follow your own advice there Reed Richards. :laugh:

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
Sheesh, what a jerk.

The dealership is closing (as many are) because of the economy. I see no reason to beat up the other person, unless he was Cassano of AIG-FP it couldn't have been his fault.

Anybody (still) working at a dealership knows they are in jepeordy if they have half a brain.

Fern

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

Not often I agree with you PJ but you're 100% correct here. :thumbsup:

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Go back to college Mr."I'm-30-and-I'm-pissed" asshole and get a better job than a car salesman. Just because you bullied kids in high school doesn't mean you can do it b/c you were fired. Have fun finding a job with an assault and battery on your record, fckface.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
It sucks. I doubt management there is happy about it, and getting violent sure doesn't help, though.

wwswimming

Banned
Jan 21, 2006
Originally posted by: FernThe dealership is closing (as many are) because of the economy. I see no reason to beat up the other person, unless he was Cassano of AIG-FP it couldn't have been his fault.

Cassano would be fun to beat up.

nobodyknows

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2008

Or go to work for Wall Street and get a Golden Parachute.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
What the video doesn't say is that dealership was famous for low/no credit car loans and screwing their customers over. While the economy played a part in its closing, that dealership sucked.

The video shows what kind of people they had working there. Their salesmen were crooks.

<~~Lives in Allegan County, MI.

frostedflakes

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2005
Originally posted by: SP33Demon
Go back to college Mr."I'm-30-and-I'm-pissed" asshole and get a better job than a car salesman. Just because you bullied kids in high school doesn't mean you can do it b/c you were fired. Have fun finding a job with an assault and battery on your record, fckface.
No kidding, lol. I'm sure having to hire an attorney due to the assault charges brought against him is really going to help his economic situation. Frickin moron.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006

Good advice Attend higher education ,. These people have proven abilities just look around at what they have done . I wouldn't be so proud if I were you . Bad advice also . Lots of white colars not working don't need anymore, I work with my brain types in the world . We need I will bust my back to make this work people not I'll figure out away if you pay me big bucks . You know It will work because I went to college. You really believe higher education has done a good job . Sad.

smashp

Platinum Member
Aug 30, 2003
Car salesmen are nothing more than "Sales Professionals" that couldnt pass their State life insurance exam or pass the Realtor test

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Nemesis 1

Good advice Attend higher education ,. These people have proven abilities just look around at what they have done . I wouldn't be so proud if I were you . Bad advice also . Lots of white colars not working don't need anymore, I work with my brain types in the world . We need I will bust my back to make this work people not I'll figure out away if you pay me big bucks . You know It will work because I went to college. You really believe higher education has done a good job . Sad.

Anti-Intellectualist(sp :p:laugh:) much?

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Originally posted by: smashp
Car salesmen are nothing more than "Sales Professionals" that couldnt pass their State life insurance exam or pass the Realtor test

Stop your Killing me with laughter.

Oct 30, 2004
Go back to college Mr."I'm-30-and-I'm-pissed" asshole and get a better job than a car salesman.

I hate to break this to you, but even college grads, including those with advanced degrees and professional degrees, are having a difficult time finding jobs in their fields. It is, in fact, possible to have a large oversupply of college degree holders relative to the number of college-education-requiring positions that the economy can support. Are you really foolish enough to believe that by doubling the number of people with degrees in Field X that the amount of jobs available for people with degrees in Field X at currently prevailing wage rates will also just magically double to accommodate them?

Stop drinking the kool-aid our politicians, pundits, and the media are feeding you.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
Originally posted by: NSFW
What the video doesn't say is that dealership was famous for low/no credit car loans and screwing their customers over. While the economy played a part in its closing, that dealership sucked.

The video shows what kind of people they had working there. Their salesmen were crooks.

Think I found a commercial from them?

Commercial

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Genx87
Originally posted by: NSFW

Think I found a commercial from them?

Commercial

hehe, I knew what that was before clicking on it. :laugh:

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Originally posted by: PC Surgeon
Car sales aren't exactly booming, but I'm sure these guys will be back to work with our tax dollars soon.
How do you figure that?

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Originally posted by: WhipperSnapper
Go back to college Mr."I'm-30-and-I'm-pissed" asshole and get a better job than a car salesman.

I hate to break this to you, but even college grads, including those with advanced degrees and professional degrees, are having a difficult time finding jobs in their fields. It is, in fact, possible to have a large oversupply of college degree holders relative to the number of college-education-requiring positions that the economy can support. Are you really foolish enough to believe that by doubling the number of people with degrees in Field X that the amount of jobs available for people with degrees in Field X at currently prevailing wage rates will also just magically double to accommodate them?

Stop drinking the kool-aid our politicians, pundits, and the media are feeding you.

And I "hate to break this to you" and Mr. EASL above who said the same thing, but our country has an extreme shortage of nurses. Suck it up and become a nurse or watch your family starve. What would you do? Also funny how that shortage has existed for decades and debunks your stupid "Field X" theory:

Text
[1] Since World War II, hospitals in the United States have had to cope with cyclical shortages of nurses. In 2000, the national supply of FTE registered nurses was estimated at 1.89 million while the demand was estimated at 2 million, a shortage of 110,000 or six percent. By 2020, the shortage is projected to grow to an estimated 340,000. This shortage is not just in hospitals, but also in nursing homes, which project that they will need 66% more RNs in 2020 based on 1991 data.

Have you ever heard of the term baby boomer? Rumor has it that healthcare is about to/just beginning to explode for them. You can either be smart about your career path or cry about being unemployed and assault your last boss who had to let you go.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Originally posted by: sandorski
Originally posted by: Nemesis 1

Anti-Intellectualist(sp :p:laugh:) much?

I sure do talk like that don't I . You would be surprized how I feel About tech. But wisdom is required world lacking people with wisdom.

Heres how I feel . If you really want to get inside my head and see the conflict . I will help you .

Find everthing you can on this man . Caesarion . It all may be true. But thsaat does change the word. The word is all we were promised . Nothing more nothing less.

Now if you can wrap your mind around what I am saying here . You should de grtting ANGRY . WHY did they lie. If they new who was in the time were discussing. Some of the things the zelious jews wanted from Christ Makes alot of sense all of the sudden. If Christ was in fact Ceasarion. As Caesarion was true Heir to Rome. Remember in the desert Devil offers Cgrist The World . And He denied that Kingship for a spirital kingship .

It gets stranger when there are far facts to support this as the trueth than the other story we been told. I don't know . So I just except the word Gosphel and reject everthing else . I can't find any conflict with trueth in gosphels none.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006

Has it ever occurred to you . That when times were good that if the people at the top spread it around a little better , That productivity may have increased . or innovation.Truely sad that because your circumstances in life are differant than anothers . Maybe you were born to wealth. So you got all the advantages education life stlye. But with advantage you stumble and fall . You make the mistake of thinking your smarter AND better than those less fortunate. Because of your folley you screw the pooch . Than you to fall. Heres how it plays out. I don't know whats going on . But its strange . Its not just me. People all over the world are seeing the trueth. There getting pissed. The man has gone down . Now THE MANS governmenst is trying to save his ass.

Threw the less fortunate but just as if not more capable middle class. The governments plan well fail . The man well beg the Government to for more. The government will go along . But something is differant . The people are differant . The People have awoken .

The people are going to go to the man who is down reaching out . But rather than offer a hand up . The people will trample over them . All over the world . Its some how going to happen at the same time . So that means theres a trigger. That just awakens people they well see and say Hay BS, I can't believe some off the stuff people are talking about mow I know on personel level ; Were thinking exactly the same things alot of us. What the hells that, There is bizarre shit going on everwhere. I think they have to get us . Because they no were coming. To many suffeingr in the world millions if they go after that which is denied them . All hells going to break lose. I am on there side here am sorry. WE don't have a chance unless we change. NOT the Government Change . US you and me and everybody . If you can look at pic of starving child . Without guilt . Your an ignorant heartless bastard. THe problem is this . RIGHT has a problem . TO establish itelf . IT must do wrong. There in lies the problem . The trap. Someone got an idea how to get by the trap. Because I casn't think of one. wHats that. I will never except the final step to enlightenment is barbarism.. SO lets just skip the enlightenment BS . and get those rich bastard . LOL. AND call the bluff, Because the final round the religion teaches us that next final step . IS a slaughter house. Hay hows about we kill religion. Just except the force as being. Because this guys in semerian tablets were NOT gods . THey be bleeders like us. So flat out if man is going to go forward . ALL present Authority has to be removed. Than the people can govern themselvess each recongnizing the others value to the good of all.

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
Originally posted by: jpeyton
Originally posted by: PC Surgeon
Car sales aren't exactly booming, but I'm sure these guys will be back to work with our tax dollars soon.
How do you figure that?

Well for a steadfast Obama lover I'm surprised you don't know.