what if your last name was "Fux"?

boyRacer

Lifer
Oct 1, 2001
There used to be this guy in my class named Jaquon Dick... lol.

It got old fast but there was always some obnoxious punk who sits next to him and asks if his dad's name was Harry. :D

PoPPeR

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2002
They had to find someone with the last name "Focker" before they could title the movie "Meet the Fockers" I heard (maybe that's untrue, I read it on AT somewhere)

CVSiN

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2004
Originally posted by: cKGunslinger
There's an asian guy here who's first name is Phuc -- but it's apparently pronounced, "Fuke."

Phuck Mi
or Phuck u?

cKGunslinger

Lifer
Nov 29, 1999
Originally posted by: CVSiN
There's an asian guy here who's first name is Phuc -- but it's apparently pronounced, "Fuke."

Phuck Mi
or Phuck u?

LOL - I just did a company Directory Services search and there are 4 Phuc's.

2 are Nguyen, one is Do, and the other is.. Phuc Ho! lolz0rs!

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: chiwawa626
I would marry an asian person so then I could hyphenate and have the last name "fux-yu"

And if I was Asian and my last name was "Mi", I'd steal your wife and say to you, "She no longer fux-yu, now she fux-mi"

cKGunslinger

Lifer
Nov 29, 1999
Originally posted by: 91TTZ
I would marry an asian person so then I could hyphenate and have the last name "fux-yu"

And if I was Asian and my last name was "Mi", I'd steal your wife and say to you, "She no longer fux-yu, now she fux-mi.. and rikes it a rot!"

Fixed.

flyboy84

Golden Member
Jul 21, 2004
there is a professor at my college named "Vuk Fatic" He has taped to his door a package notification from the mailroom, the person wrote his name as "Fuk" hahaha

Preyhunter

Golden Member
Nov 9, 1999
I'd legally change my first name to Always...or Never...I guess it would depend on my situation at the time.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
we have a phu t tang

edit - didnt realize his middle initial was t until i check the spelling in the employee directory, too funny

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004
Originally posted by: PoPPeR
They had to find someone with the last name "Focker" before they could title the movie "Meet the Fockers" I heard (maybe that's untrue, I read it on AT somewhere)
Just before the sequal premiered, they paid for trips to Disney World or something like that for anyone who's last name was Focker.

But none of this is as bad as a New York father someone managed to get a certain name on a birth certificate... it was pronouced shi-thead, and spelled without the dash... that's just not fair...

As for "Fux", that's not too bad. Think about everyone named Richard.

yokomo

Golden Member
Oct 18, 2000
when I was in school we had a set of twins thier names where Gaylyn and Gaylord VanWay... that is just wrong...

CVSiN

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2004
Originally posted by: 91TTZ

And if I was Asian and my last name was "Mi", I'd steal your wife and say to you, "She no longer fux-yu, now she fux-mi.. and rikes it a rot!"

Fixed.

ROFL@! classic!