What if this Guy Were President?

TalonStrike

Nov 5, 2010
scaled.php

Some people are still talking about this guy running for president. Do you think he'd be a good president?

ky54

Mar 30, 2010
Christie has no chance. He'd alienate all the social conservatives and the "independents" would be scared off by the hammering he would take by the public and private sector unions. I don't see a path to victory for him. Who would be his base? The fiscal Republicans? How many of them would vote for a pro-abortion president? As a political exercise it would be fascinating to watch but it would never happen.

Double Trouble

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I like Christie, he's one of the few politicians with the balls to say things that he thinks, even if I don't always like what he says. That's also his downfall. People don't want to hear truth, they want to hear bullshit. He'd make a very interesting VP pick though.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
When that Wisconsin recall election ends and Gov. Scott Walkers is tossed out on his ear, ole Scott would be way better GOP choice than Christie. Every one likes a comeback kid, remember how ole Nixon managed it, he called himself the new Nixon.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
I like Christie, he's one of the few politicians with the balls to say things that he thinks, even if I don't always like what he says. That's also his downfall. People don't want to hear truth, they want to hear bullshit. He'd make a very interesting VP pick though.

This, although personally I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.

TalonStrike

Nov 5, 2010
lol no one noticed that I photoshopped the picture to make him look fatter than he actually is.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
I don't think he meets the citizenship requirement. Unless Nal Hutta has become the 51st State.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001

This. I would vote for him in a heartbeat.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Salacious_Crumb_%28DB%29.jpg

AP: VP Crumb forced today to resign VP spot due to allegations of sniffing at the privates of President Jabba's dance girls...

Former VP Crumb's statement to the press was: "ahhhhA-ha-HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!"

Last edited:

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
I don't think he should run for POTUS...or anything else for that matter. He should start off with some diet purification, then follow with some moderate walking. Running may very well kill that man...

lothar

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2000
That's what we said about Bush over Kerry back in 2004. Lot of good that did us.
Who is "we"?
I voted for Kerry in 2004, thank you very much.

Maybe you and Dave McOwen voted for Bush. I certainly didn't.
I wanted Gen. Wesley Clark to win the Democratic primary, and not John Kerry or that screaming maniac. :(

Paul98

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2010
Well weight wise he would be more representative of the general american public than most candidates lol