What if Hillary wins president?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SSSnail

Lifer
Nov 29, 2006
The middle east will calm the fuck down, that's what. Putin will be putin himself in retirement.

finglobes

Dec 13, 2010
OK, I'll bite ... who do YOU think will be the Democratic nominee?

Brian

I don't know. In truth the election is way way off and I don't get caught up in it. WW III is brewing in ME and the big US cities are on the brink of anarchy at home. SO many thing will go down over the next months that I cant guess what will happen specifically with regards to election. Only things I am sure of is A) I can see GOP is running the same clown show of too many candidates while pissing off/ignoring the base every day. B) top Dem donors don't like Hillary.

Keep in mind it was Obama admin that clued media about Hillary's server. They have plans to torpedo her all along the way

"Six separate probes into Hillary’s performance have been *going on at the State Department. I’m told that the email scandal was timed to come out just as Hillary was on the verge of formally announcing that she was running for president — and that there’s more to come"

"Obama adviser behind leak of Hillary Clinton’s email scandal"
http://nypost.com/2015/03/14/obama-adviser-behind-leak-of-hillary-clintons-e-mail-scandal/

mikeford

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2001
Hillary has so much dirt that will be coming out I don't see how she can be elected. Don't forget the whole email server thing came from Valarie Jarrett, that is not an enemy I would wish on anyone.

Plus side if elected HRC might be able to overhaul Obamacare.

Down side, WW III with nukes.

Status
Not open for further replies.