What if Hillary wins president?

Status
Not open for further replies.

futurefields

Diamond Member
Jun 2, 2012
I don't think Bill's heart can take it.

Could have been a fun thread. Sportage, Brian Stirling, finglobes, SSSnail, mikeford, and pcgeek11 couldn't refrain from making it P&N. Boo them.

admin allisolm

Last edited by a moderator:

Naer

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2013
I for one welcome our soon to be new estrogen overlord

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
You kidding? Bill will be very happy cuz Hillary will be too busy to watch him.

Mar 16, 2005
The "what if" will totally depend on who the vise president is.

a Hill & Bill ticket would be a lock.

9029810226337c73b2bd9cdf20bd4289.jpg

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
If Michele can make school lunches taste like crap, perhaps Bill can reverse it. (Seriously - wheat crust pizza? Gahh)

lol, my daughter was just complaining about the lunches the other day. She refuses to eat them.

KlokWyze

Diamond Member
Sep 7, 2006
www.dogsonacid.com
If Michele can make school lunches taste like crap, perhaps Bill can reverse it. (Seriously - wheat crust pizza? Gahh)

lol, my daughter was just complaining about the lunches the other day. She refuses to eat them.

I'd prefer my kid eating healthier options. Wheat doesn't taste bad if it's done right. In a school cafeteria's hands though... they could make bacon taste bad.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Seriously, I think she would be in the line of a Margaret Thatcher.
I think people would be quite surprised how stern she would be up against other leaders like Putin.
And after she is elected, she won't have to role play this little inferior namby pamby woman game that the media and most men expect women to role play.
If this is any consolation for republicans, I believe she can govern better than Obama, get along with congress better than Obama, show she can be more effective than Obama, and take more of a leadership role overall where as Obama tends to prefer standing on the sideline and not get personally involved.
Which has always been the weird thing about Obama or would be any person in the leadership as president of the nation.

Lets just say what if Hillary as president turns out to be a much more aggressive hands-on leader than people expect her to be?

I really don't think Bill will have much to do with anything.
I believe Hillary is more intelligent and progressive in a pro middle class way than Bill ever was. And when Hillary shows that she is quite different than Bill, and can handle both national and world affairs quite well, the media will get tired of always asking Hillary, "so... what does Bill think of this?".

I think it will be clear Hillary is her own person and completely in charge.
And Bill won't be an issue per se.
And lets just say Bill did die of some illness while Hillary was in office?
I think Hillary could handle both that loss of a mate and still not flinch one bit performing her duties as commander and chief.

Hillary has it in her to be a great leader, no doubt.
She can be tough, reasonable, decisive, smart, well informed, and go nose to nose dealing with any world leader you chose.
Naw, I would never assume Hillary is just a weak woman and only an extension of Bill Clinton.
And for that, I can see many republicans actually becoming quite surprised how well she can lead the nation.
And she can leave all that namby pamby campaign crap behind.
The crap men expect of women.

And who knows, maybe Hillary's strong leadership will leave a few American men and a few male world leaders feeling like they have been castrated where it counts.
That is, their assumption that a woman leader would be weak.
Hell... Just think of Hillary as the American version of Margaret Thatcher.

Brian Stirling

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2010
Seriously, I think she would be in the line of a Margaret Thatcher.

Hell... Just think of Hillary as the American version of Margaret Thatcher.

And this would be a good thing?

Yeah, we need another pro-business anti-worker Democratic president after a long line of pro-business anti-worker presidents from both parties and a declining middle class to show for it.

Yeah ... NOOOO

Like Maggie, she will feel the need to prove she has the balls to stand tow-to-toe with the likes of Putin -- and maybe she does ... have balls that is...

Brian

finglobes

Dec 13, 2010
Soros and Democrats in Hollywood dumped Hillary for Obama in feb 2008. They know she's a dope (failed bar exam in NY and DC - could only pass in Ark. She created scandal first week in WH (Travelgate). She botched "Hillarycare" attempt. As Sec of State she was a nightmare). Dems won't let Hillary be frontrunner. Just imagine all those shrill "What difference - at this time - does it make!" commercials from when she was questioned about murdered staff. Hillary is toast.

Brian Stirling

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2010
Soros and Democrats in Hollywood dumped Hillary for Obama in feb 2008. They know she's a dope (failed bar exam in NY and DC - could only pass in Ark. She created scandal first week in WH (Travelgate). She botched "Hillarycare" attempt. As Sec of State she was a nightmare). Dems won't let Hillary be frontrunner. Just imagine all those shrill "What difference - at this time - does it make!" commercials from when she was questioned about murdered staff. Hillary is toast.

OK, I'll bite ... who do YOU think will be the Democratic nominee?

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.