Discussion What if heaven and hell are a bluff?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
Well I hope my heaven is full of beautiful virgin women just waiting for me to deflower them.:p:p:p Oh wait, do really want that? :thinking:

OccamsToothbrush

Golden Member
Aug 21, 2005
Well I hope my heaven is full of beautiful virgin women just waiting for me to deflower them.:p:p:p Oh wait, do really want that? :thinking:

To paraphrase Dennis Miller, no. The first half dozen virgins will be great, but after that you're going to be begging for a pro.

Paladin3

Diamond Member
Mar 5, 2004
Sky Cake. Play nice and you can have some. When you are dead. Terms and conditions may apply.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
What do you mean what if? They were cons set up to scare you straight. And to donate so they can build ornate buildings.

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
Isn't it just "virgins"? You may be disappointed when you show up and it's just everyone from ATOT...
Times have changed snoopy. Before you know it even our number 1 candidate for least likely to have intercourse , the froot loop kid, will have children. Seems as though almost every regular here is either married, divorced, or at least swiping for sex. I surmise the OMGHi2U ! days may have gone for good. Everyone will shout at kids to get off their lawns, and opine about the glory days. Wait, are we there yet?

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
Times have changed snoopy. Before you know it even our number 1 candidate for least likely to have intercourse , the froot loop kid, will have children. Seems as though almost every regular here is either married, divorced, or at least swiping for sex. I surmise the OMGHi2U ! days may have gone for good. Everyone will shout at kids to get off their lawns, and opine about the glory days. Wait, are we there yet?
Just wondering, but who is the number one candidate for the least likely to have intercourse? Certainly not me since I had intercourse this multiple times this year. And had a woman share my bed with me recently.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
Om, I don't think that a sex doll, even an advanced sex slave gynoid that feels and performs like a real woman even counts at all.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If they even exist all and if they did, they would be very exspensive items to ppurchase.:oops::oops::oops:
Like real desirable women are cheap.

Well, there are cheap versions but most of us want to avoid STDs.

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
Like real desirable women are cheap.

Well, there are cheap versions but most of us want to avoid STDs.
That is what condoms were invented for. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: And unfortunately cheap women tend to just lay there and not give their "Client" his money's worth.:mad::mad::mad:

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
Sure. You fill out form 1375-C in triplicate and submit it to the bottom bitch. If gets processed and reviewed by HUMP, the Honorable Union of Maniacal Pimps. You then get a chance to be taken into a back alley to testify before your ass is adjudicated.
The simple solution to that is to getting cheap ass whores who are madamless.pimpless. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p:p:p Either that or tell their "owners" that they need to train said whores better. Maybe make them use spicy condoms until they learn to perform properly?

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
The simple solution to that is to getting cheap ass whores who are madamless.pimpless. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p:p:p Either that or tell their "owners" that they need to train said whores better. Maybe make them use spicy condoms until they learn to perform properly?
I encourage this approach and do hope you'll report back to us with your field research findings.

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
I encourage this approach and do hope you'll report back to us with your field research findings.
Well you could buy the spicy condom and send them to me so I give them to the "owners" of whores to train the ladies of the night how to sexually satisfy their clients properly.

However I don't know any madam/pimps so...

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Well you could buy the spicy condom and send them to me so I give them to the "owners" of whores to train the ladies of the night how to sexually satisfy their clients properly.

However I don't know any madam/pimps so...
How about you work on that first, and then we'll discuss getting you supplied for your field research?

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
How about you work on that first, and then we'll discuss getting you supplied for your field research?
I can't work on that first without said condoms and whores to to test them on. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: And I will need someone to purchase the whores services as well.

I'm on a fixed income and small one at that you know.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: