What I have found out about God.

Page 35 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
My view is that if there really was a all powerful super duper deity that literally created everything and knows everything at all times, we would all know it as a absolute undisputed fact that there was a God and it wouldn't be a question at all. Such a all powerful being would be impossible to not be known, but we don't have that, and instead have various religions that tend to fight each other over whose unproven God is greater.

Dear peonyu:

That is a very solid observation against the idea of God, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

I will just bring up these words, from you, dear peonyu:

"[We] have various religions that tend to fight each other over whose unproven God is greater."

I have talked about the distinction between the God of reason, and the God of religion.

I am for the God of reason, and also for the God of religion, and I say that my religion is DNH Christianism = Do No Harm Christianism.

Religion is into sentiments, but reason is into facts, truths, logic, and the best thougths of mankind from since man has attained intelligence, or what I call honest intelligent productive thinking.

Let us talk about God of reason and God of religion, okay?

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
As we are the only live entities that are into the existence of God or not, there is no other option: except that we must employ our honest intelligent productive thinking to resolve the issue, God exists or not.

Now, of course there will be humans who insist that they don't need to busy themselves with the issue God exists or not, they can get along pretty well without that or any inkling of any such issue, like God exists or not.

I for one happen to concern myself with what I call the big complete entire whole full picture of existence.

And I subscribe to the mindset that 'the un-examined life is not worth living.'

Not worth living for us all who are classed as the race called homo sapiens, meaning live entities with intelligence.

So, I do feel that something is missing in my existence if I don't examine what is the big complete entire whole full picture of existence.

And what have I found out about the big complete entire whole full picture of existence?

I have found out that there is God, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

And that makes me distinctly different from entities that are not called homo sapiens.

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Have I talked here about one Richard Dawkins, whom I honestly see to be one smart semantic trickster?

Here, let you guys learn from him because with just one atheistic useless and even harmful product idea, he has succeeded to achieve a most comfortable living, selling his idea about complexity and improbability.

With his idea about complexity and improbability, he has successfully explained to the kudos of his fellow atheists, how new species come about, and also again to the delight of his fellow atheists, how God is improbably to exist.

So, if you guy are into the earthly ambition to attain a comfortable living and enjoy at the same time fame and influence with your fellow atheists, think of an idea no matter how absurd, and with your skill of weaving or spinning with words, and more words, you will also win over your fellow atheists, who are like all humans with mind but lazy to think, they will lap up your writings like water with thirsty and forlorn explorers lost in the hot noon desert.

Here is one thought that just came to my imaginative mind, namely, the flying spaghetti monster, you can parlay that idea as to explain how new species of life spring up into existence, and also more important, no God need exist because there is an alternative explanation for everything, namely, the flying spaghetti monster.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Have I talked

And talked and talked and talked and talked .... yet said very little. :rolleyes:

Why exactly are "you" still here again? :confused_old:

s9mmv.jpg

Sadly I'm not sure being an annoying and retarded waste of everyone's time and bandwidth is a bannable offense.

:D

Last edited:

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Dear Captante:

Suppose you talk very little but say a lot?

The OP is: "What I have found out about God."

Here, think about this message I found elsewhere, and talk about it, because I am at present researching on Richard Dawkins, the most famous atheist today.

I am now into researching on Dawkins, and he is certainly another instance of my very serious suspicion that militant atheists used to be religiously Christians, but perhaps they then got what, tired?

Anyway, they chose to leave their Christian lifestyle, feeling that they had invested time and effort to be devout Christians, while others have left and now enjoy a lot of liberties - they got embittered and now adopt militant atheism.

And there wasn't a sense of loss here? I mean you obviously hadn't had a personal relationship with God, to whom you spoke in your prayers, because to lose that would've been considerable.

Well that's probably right. At the age of about 13 when I was being confirmed, I did have a fairly active fantasy life about a relationship with God, and I used to pray and I used to have fantasies about creeping down to the chapel in the middle of the night, and having a sort of blinding vision and things. I don't know really how seriously I took that.

Richard Dawkins interviewed by British Broadcasting Company, April 2004
www.bbc.co.uk...

And talked and talked and talked and talked .... yet said very little. :rolleyes:

Why exactly are "you" still here again? :confused_old:

s9mmv.jpg

Sadly I'm not sure being an annoying and retarded waste of everyone's time and bandwidth is a bannable offense.

:D

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Dear Captante, are you an atheist of the militant stripe, because if you are, then you definitely have Dawkins for an idol.

Otherwise, you know now of one Marius Dejess who does not think that Dawkins is doing honest intelligent productive thinking, but he is into semantic trickery.

The fact that you are here in this thread, on "What I have found out about God," that is the evidence that you do care to get acquainted with the existence or non-existence of God.

I am here trying to see whether I can benefit from posters who do engage their mind with the issue God exists or not, on the expectation that I might enrich my heart and mind more fully, or even just correctly on my knowledge of God existing.

You will find this funny, but I ask you, Do you think that from the nose on your face, you and I can employ our brain as to arrive at the conclusion that God exists, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning?

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
The fact that you are here in this thread, on "What I have found out about God," that is the evidence that you do care to get acquainted with the existence or non-existence of God.

Or I could just be bored.

you and I can employ our brain

Well I CAN since I actually ... you know ... HAVE a brain! (and a pulse)

you do care to get acquainted with the existence or non-existence of God

Of course I care about the existence (or not) of God ... I just don't care about "YOU" !!!

Bottom line? All "you" are is a "pointless argument-bot" or possibly a "Troll-bot".

c9KiQ-sI_400x400.jpg

Last edited:

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Captante says:

"Of course I care about the existence (or not) of God ... I just don't care about "YOU" !!!
Bottom line? All "you" are is a "pointless argument-bot" or possibly a "Troll-bot". "

You know, dear readers, my opponents here and atheists, they are very superstitious, they even get to believe and practice exorcism.

How is that?

Don't you notice that they are into casting me out of AnandTech with to all appearances, exorcistic conjurations, calling me all manners of bots.

But the folks operating AnandTech forums, they don’t believe much less practice exorcism, that is why they my opponents and atheists cannot convince AnandTech moderating staff to expel me.

And I have news for them, first an exorcist must test himself to ensure that he himself is not a possessed subject i.e. a bot.

But there is one bot which is in need of exorcism, the poster who repeatedly avails himself of the same graphics, again and again and again.

Back to Captante, he says:

(a) Of course I care about the existence (or not) of God ... I just don't care about "YOU" !!!
(b) Bottom line? All "you" are is a "pointless argument-bot" or possibly a "Troll-bot".

Focus on (a), Cap, and let you touch your nose and thus ascertain you exist.

Next, you have a beginning, i.e. from your papa and mama.

And your papa and mama, they also came from their in turn papa and mama.

So, are you aware that as a member of the homo sapiens taxonomy, i.e. the tribe of live entities with intelligence, Doesn't your intelligence lead you to conclude to the existence of an entity that does not owe its existence from its papa and mama, but is existing from itself, by itself, on itself, in itself, and for itself?

• Haha
Reactions: Captante

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
Captante says:

"Of course I care about the existence (or not) of God ... I just don't care about "YOU" !!!
Bottom line? All "you" are is a "pointless argument-bot" or possibly a "Troll-bot". "

You know, dear readers, my opponents here and atheists, they are very superstitious, they even get to believe and practice exorcism.

How is that?

Don't you notice that they are into casting me out of AnandTech with to all appearances, exorcistic conjurations, calling me all manners of bots.

But the folks operating AnandTech forums, they don’t believe much less practice exorcism, that is why they my opponents and atheists cannot convince AnandTech moderating staff to expel me.

And I have news for them, first an exorcist must test himself to ensure that he himself is not a possessed subject i.e. a bot.

But there is one bot which is in need of exorcism, the poster who repeatedly avails himself of the same graphics, again and again and again.

Back to Captante, he says:

(a) Of course I care about the existence (or not) of God ... I just don't care about "YOU" !!!
(b) Bottom line? All "you" are is a "pointless argument-bot" or possibly a "Troll-bot".

Focus on (a), Cap, and let you touch your nose and thus ascertain you exist.

Next, you have a beginning, i.e. from your papa and mama.

And your papa and mama, they also came from their in turn papa and mama.

So, are you aware that as a member of the homo sapiens taxonomy, i.e. the tribe of live entities with intelligence, Doesn't your intelligence lead you to conclude to the existence of an entity that does not owe its existence from its papa and mama, but is existing from itself, by itself, on itself, in itself, and for itself?

LateDeepEasternglasslizard-max-1mb.gif

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Well, you guys do not deny that you are superstitious.

Superstition is what I would call taboo with primitive tribe peoples, and phobia with peoples who live in 'civilized' society and can read and can and do write - the latters don't go to witch doctors but to psychology experts like psychiatrists.

As you guys do not deny that you believe and practice exorcism, then I will share with you a lot of savings with psychiatrists:

Start with touching your nose, and ascertaining that you exist, and from there observe that there is behind the nose inside your skull, a brain which is the organ employed by your mind, to do rational thinking, foremost of which is to examine yourselves, Why am I into superstitions?

Deploying exorcistic conjurations instead of talking sense and reason with one, Marius Dejess?

• Love

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
Well, you guys do not deny that you are superstitious.

Superstition is what I would call taboo with primitive tribe peoples, and phobia with peoples who live in 'civilized' society and can read and can and do write - the latters don't go to witch doctors but to psychology experts like psychiatrists.

As you guys do not deny that you believe and practice exorcism, then I will share with you a lot of savings with psychiatrists:

Start with touching your nose, and ascertaining that you exist, and from there observe that there is behind the nose inside your skull, a brain which is the organ employed by your mind, to do rational thinking, foremost of which is to examine yourselves, Why am I into superstitions?

Deploying exorcistic conjurations instead of talking sense and reason with one, Marius Dejess?

crack.gif

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Let's go back to the beginning of this thread.

Sandorski was asking me to demonstrate my certain (i.e. sure) knowledge that God exists, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

I am going to suggest that what you call "certain knowledge" is actually just "really really really Believing". Knowledge can be Demonstrated. So please, demonstrate this Knowledge.

First, of course as usual I have to ask sandorski what is his idea of the verb, to demonstrate?

May 25, 2020 #2

I am going to suggest that what you call "certain knowledge" is actually just "really really really Believing". Knowledge can be Demonstrated. So please, demonstrate this Knowledge.

===================
Ryzen 5 2600/ Asus ROG Strix B450-f/ 16gb G. Skill Trident Z/ Radeon 5700XT(Reference)/ 250gb Samsung 960 EVO NvMe/ Seagate Barracuda 3tb/ Fractal Design Meshify C

May 25, 2020 #1

What I have found out about God.

I have found out that God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

And how did I find that out?

By reasoning on truths, facts, logic, and the history of ideas.

What is the benefit to me from the concept of God as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning?

It brings me to the certain knowledge that God exists, whereas before I had only the belief that God exists, but not the certain knowledge.

Still I can't get God to talk with me.