What I have found out about God.

Page 32 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
The only real point of debate is if the OP is a bot or not.
I need a picture of him sitting at his desk with a piece of paper saying "Yes Welshbloke this is my body"!

this would do it, OP. Post up a picture of yourself with a sign " this is Marius from ATOT" and we will focus on your postings anew.

:shortcake:

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Dear readers and all honest intelligent productive posters here, I say innumerable times already: that God for me is in concept the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

Take notice that atheists and my opponents here are not or cannot be against God in my concept, but against God in religion, like in Christianism, Islamism, and orthodox Judaism.

The God in religion is omnipotent, omni-benevolent, omni-just, He picks a people for His very own, punishes sinners and rewards saints, etc.

This is the God that atheists and my opponents here are nurturing hate, grudge, and enmity against, why?

You ask them, the atheists and my opponents here, and if they at least be once honest, intelligent, and productive with their thinking, they will tell you why?

But let you be armchair psychologists, and you will know why.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Dear readers and all honest intelligent productive posters here, I say innumerable times already: that God for me is in concept the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

Take notice that atheists and my opponents here are not or cannot be against God in my concept, but against God in religion, like in Christianism, Islamism, and orthodox Judaism.

The God in religion is omnipotent, omni-benevolent, omni-just, He picks a people for His very own, punishes sinners and rewards saints, etc.

This is the God that atheists and my opponents here are nurturing hate, grudge, and enmity against, why?

You ask them, the atheists and my opponents here, and if they at least be once honest, intelligent, and productive with their thinking, they will tell you why?

Dude, we dont hate your god, we just think that its a figment of your imagination.

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Dear Welshbloke:

You declare of yourself:
  • Dude, we dont hate your god, we just think that its a figment of your imagination.

That is what you are deficient with, for being in fact yourself a bot, bots don't have imagination at all, they have programming and database, but imagination - never, impossible.

Now, dear readers and fellow honest intelligent productive posters here, today I will share with you, if I have not already done so previously, namely:

This is how you can and will out talk anyone, Ask him to that you and he, both will work as to concur on what is existence? And he will get lost right away.

You know why? Because humans though they or we be classified as homo* sapiens, meaning living entity of intelligence, the greatest majority of folks never use their intelligence to even think about what is existence.

*Homo here means human in Latin, while in Greek it means "the same" as with homosexual men, i.e. men having sex with fellow men, how they do it? Use your imagination, unless you be robots here.

Hahahahahaha...

• Marius Dejess said:

Dude, we dont hate your god, we just think that its a figment of your imagination.

=================================
Welsh Ambassador of The Amused Fsck Off and Die Club
So where the hell was Biggles when you needed him last Saturday?

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Dear Welshbloke:

You declare of yourself:
  • Dude, we dont hate your god, we just think that its a figment of your imagination.

That is what you are deficient with, for being in fact yourself a bot, bots don't have imagination at all, they have programming and database, but imagination - never, impossible.

Now, dear readers and fellow honest intelligent productive posters here, today I will share with you, if I have not already done so previously, namely:

This is how you can and will out talk anyone, Ask him to that you and he, both will work as to concur on what is existence? And he will get lost right away.

You know why? Because humans though they or we be classified as homo* sapiens, meaning living entity of intelligence, the greatest majority of folks never use their intelligence to even think about what is existence.

*Homo here means human in Latin, while in Greek it means "the same" as with homosexual men, i.e. men having sex with fellow men, how they do it? Use your imagination, unless you be robots here.

Hahahahahaha...
Did I just get "I'm rubber you're glue"ed by a bot!

o_O

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Dear readers and all honest intelligent productive posters here, I will now be expounding on what is existence, for with our knowledge on what is existence, we will come to the certainty that God exists, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

Let us start with an example of existence, namely, the nose on our face.

Touch the nose on your face, everyone, see?

That is an example of existence, in fact all things that we can touch, see, hear, taste, smell, and also be aware of by our what I call super sense of consciousness, all of them are examples of existence.

This is enough for today, tomorrow more on what and how we know existence.

Dear Welshbloke:

You declare of yourself:

Hahahahahaha...

• WelshBloke said:
    • Marius Dejess said:

• Haha

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Dear readers and posters, I will now continue and resume my exposition on what is existence and how we come to know existence.

Yesterday I told you that:
  • Touch the nose on your face, everyone, see?

That is an example of existence, in fact all things that we can touch, see, hear, taste, smell, and also be aware of by our what I call super sense of consciousness, all of them are examples of existence.

Now, imagine that you ask me:
  • Hey, what about things which we do not have access to with our external senses of sight hearing touch taste smell and the super sense of consciousness? In particular, your God, which you tell us, in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning?

That is a very good question, and it is evidence that you sons of your mother respectively, (de patre nihil certum*) you are not bots here in AnandTech.

And here is my answer, and please let you read carefully and thoughtfully:

• Don't you notice that everything you know to exist and because you have access to them with your external senses of sight hearing touch taste and smell, and also with your super sense of consciousness, don't you observe that they all have a beginning?

Here is where you must bring in your mind by which you think, so that if you have no mind, then you can't think at all, and you don't belong to the tribe known as homo sapiens i.e. in English, live entity with intelligence.

For God Whom you cannot access with your external senses etc etc etc, you have got to avail yourselves of your mind, to think unto God's existence.

This way:
    • 1. Everything with a beginning has need of another thing to bring it into existence.

2. And this another thing if also with a beginning has need of another thing to come into existence.

3. Now, this series of thing depending on another thing to come into existence, the series cannot go on and on and on without end.

4. Otherwise we will die and thus cease to exist while the series is still going on and on and on...

5. The series has got to stop at an entity that has no beginning, wherefore no need for another entity to bring it to existence.

6. And this ultimate entity without any beginning, that is the entity that in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

7. Therefore: Summing up, God exists in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

There, my dear readers and posters here, as you have a mind to think, for objects that are beyond our external senses of sight etc dtc etc, you have also access to, by your mind in order to do what? To do honest intelligent productive thinking.

Let me meet a bright mind here to ask me about my message for today, okay?

ANNEX

Yesterday at 10:55 AM #784
- - - - - - - - - - -

Dear readers and all honest intelligent productive posters here, I will now be expounding on what is existence, for with our knowledge on what is existence, we will come to the certainty that God exists, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

• Marius Dejess said:
    Dear Welshbloke:

You declare of yourself:

"Dude, we dont hate your god, we just think that its a figment of your imagination."

Hahahahahaha...

WelshBloke said:
    Marius Dejess said:

"Dude, we dont hate your god, we just think that its a figment of your imagination."

• *De patre nihil certum = Latin, of the father nothing certain. (softly, hehehehehe)

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
The last line of my message yesterday is the following:
"Let me meet a bright mind here to ask me about my message for today, okay?"

This morning I have not seen any message from anyone, not even the repetitious poster talking about Eris pads her chest.

What happened? No one bright here, not even the new atheists who want mankind to call them, Brights?

Or my opponents here have all become gentlemen intellectuals, whereas before in a moment of impatience from my part I call them filthy posters - because their messages are reminiscent of their posterior's effluence or their reproductive (no, not honest intelligent productive thinking) lower frontal anatomy and physiology.

Well, that is one very rare but most exhilarating experience for me here in AnandTech.

Annex
Yesterday at 6:30 AM #786
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Dear readers and posters, I will now continue and resume my exposition on what is existence and how we come to know existence.

Yesterday I told you that:

Now, imagine that you ask me:

Hey, what about things which we do not have access to with our external senses of sight hearing touch taste smell and the super sense of consciousness? In particular, your God, which you tell us, in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning?

That is a very good question, and it is evidence that you sons of your mother respectively, (de patre nihil certum*) you are not bots here in AnandTech.

And here is my answer, and please let you read carefully and thoughtfully:

Don't you notice that everything you know to exist and because you have access to them with your external senses of sight hearing touch taste and smell, and also with your super sense of consciousness, don't you observe that they all have a beginning?

Here is where you must bring in your mind by which you think, so that if you have no mind, then you can't think at all, and you don't belong to the tribe known as homo sapiens i.e. in English, live entity with intelligence.

For God Whom you cannot access with your external senses etc etc etc, you have got to avail yourselves of your mind, to think unto God's existence.

This way:
1. Everything with a beginning has need of another thing to bring it into existence.

2. And this another thing if also with a beginning has need of another thing to come into existence.

3. Now, this series of thing depending on another thing to come into existence, the series cannot go on and on and on without end.

4. Otherwise we will die and thus cease to exist while the series is still going on and on and on...

5. The series has got to stop at an entity that has no beginning, wherefore no need for another entity to bring it to existence.

6. And this ultimate entity without any beginning, that is the entity that in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

7. Therefore: Summing up, God exists in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

There, my dear readers and posters here, as you have a mind to think, for objects that are beyond our external senses of sight etc dtc etc, you have also access to, by your mind in order to do what? To do honest intelligent productive thinking.

Let me meet a bright mind here to ask me about my message for today, okay?

ANNEX

Yesterday at 10:55 AM #784
- - - - - - - - - - -

Marius Dejess said:
Dear Welshbloke:

You declare of yourself:

Hahahahahaha...

WelshBloke said:
Marius Dejess said:

*De patre nihil certum = Latin, of the father nothing certain. (softly, hehehehehe)

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

This morning I have not seen any message from anyone, not even the repetitious poster talking about Eris pads her chest.

What happened? No one bright here, not even the new atheists who want mankind to call them, Brights?

Or my opponents here have all become gentlemen intellectuals, whereas before in a moment of impatience from my part I call them filthy posters - because their messages are reminiscent of their posterior's effluence or their reproductive (no, not honest intelligent productive thinking) lower frontal anatomy and physiology.

Well, that is one very rare but most exhilarating experience for me here in AnandTech.

Annex
Yes, you know all, and we're all dum dums.

• Haha
Reactions: Captante

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
"Brights" was one Dudes suggestion that was rejected en masse immediately, many years ago. Was amused by the historical reference.

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Dear ch33zw1z:

It is most edifying that from your part you recognize and admit clearly that you and your companions,
  • Yes, you (Marius) know all, and we're all dum dums.

No longer, just continue to read my posts here.

Today I will tell you, next time you meet with people who love to talk on transcendental things, like what comes after death, is there a purpose to life, to the universe, and how did we get here, etc etc etc.

You put up a solemn face, and sneak in this statement, with a most grave voice:

• You all know? I always find it most amazing that we humans are the only live entities that think and talk about existence.

Try that, and report back here.

ANNEX
    ch33zw1z posted Yesterday to Marius at 2:36 AM #788
    - - - - - - - - - - -

• Marius Dejess said:

ch33zw1z responds:

• Yes, you know all, and we're all dum dums.

========================
    Processed Cheese Ambassador to the Amused Fsck Off and Die Club

• Haha

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Dear everyone here and my opponents also and all atheists:

In an earlier post I said the following text:

Now I will volunteer my opinion on why atheists and my opponents here are nurturing hate, grudge, and enmity against God.

First, it is not the God in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning, but the God of religion, the God that "picks a people for His very own, punishes sinners and rewards saints, etc."

This is a kill-joy, anti-libertinism, contra-licenses kind of God. And that is why atheists and my opponents here have nothing but enmity against Him.

Sep 23, 2020

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Atheists don' hate "God", they don't Believe in the existence of "God". We do hate many peoples conception of "God", especially the ones that try to justify Genocide, Slavery, and other vile practices in the "name of God".

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

Now I will volunteer my opinion on why atheists and my opponents here are nurturing hate, grudge, and enmity against God.

First, it is not the God in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning, but the God of religion, the God that "picks a people for His very own, punishes sinners and rewards saints, etc."

This is a kill-joy, anti-libertinism, contra-licenses kind of God. And that is why atheists and my opponents here have nothing but enmity against Him.

How do you know it's a "Him"?

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
religion = fiction. you have done nothing to prove this wrong.
Imagination = fantasy = religion.

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Dear readers and my opponents and atheists:

You are barking up the wrong tree.

I am into God from reason, not God from religion.

God from religion is the God in the Bible, the author of the so-called 10 Commandments.

God from reason is in concept the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

You all are just against the God of religion, of the Bible, even though the Bible also has at its very first words the following declaration:
  • In the beginning God made heaven and earth.

Marius Dejess Yesterday at 5:45 AM #792

• The God in religion is omnipotent, omni-benevolent, omni-just, He picks a people for His very own, punishes sinners and rewards saints, etc.

on Sep 23, 2020 Marius Dejess said:

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Dear readers and my opponents and atheists:

You are barking up the wrong tree.

I am into God from reason, not God from religion.

God from religion is the God in the Bible, the author of the so-called 10 Commandments.

God from reason is in concept the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

You all are just against the God of religion, of the Bible, even though the Bible also has at its very first words the following declaration:
  • In the beginning God made heaven and earth.

The Christian God is only one, and you're still wrong

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Dear readers and my opponents here and atheists:

My emphasis now is to tell you, ye all who are into denying God exists, that you are after denying God's existence, but it is the God of religion, not the God of reason.

You are barking up at the right tree when you realize that it is the God of religion, not the God of reason.

Consider that if you insist on getting all mixed up with the God of religion and the God of reason, you are into irrationality.

I am not into propounding the God of religion, an example of which is God in the Bible.

Here is my reasoning on establishing the existence of the God of reason, which in concept for me is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

Yesterday I contributed (see quote below) this line of reasoning in the website of an ex-atheist, he knows the distinction between God of reason and God of religion.

What I want you to do is to tell me where I am not into rational discourse with my reasoning on God exists, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

So, it is not enough that you just declare that you deny God's existence whether of reason or of religion.

You owe it to your membership in the club of homo sapiens,* to tell me what is your reasoning on which you ground your declaration against God's existence altogether.

See, https://notashamedofthegospel.com/apologetics/proof-that-god-exists/#comment-22637.

• Marius Dejess October 4, 2020 at 3:33 pm
    - - - - - - - - - -

There is the God of religion and there is the God of reason.

The God of religion is described in the Bible, but the Bible with its very beginning words already describes the God of reason, namely:
    “In the beginning God made heaven and earth.”

The God of reason can be detected with the following reasoning:

There is existence.

There are existing things which have a beginning.

Things with a beginning need another thing to come into existence.

There are only two groups of things that give existence to things with a beginning.

These two groups of things are (1) things which also come from other things with a beginning, or (2) things which don’t have any beginning, they are eternal.

Things in group (1) ultimately come from group (2).

Group (2) can be made up of several things or it is only one thing.
    Invoking human intelligence, and humans are the only entities concerned with the existence of the God of reason…

It follows that it is more intelligent for man to conclude to the existence of one and only one entity that is the ultimate entity without a beginning, which entity ultimately is the source of all entities with a beginning.

And that entity is conventionally called God, by humans who know God exists, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning, that is the God of reason, and it is also the God of religion, like the one described in the Bible.

There: How to prove the existence of God – as the God of reason.

*homo sapiens = in Latin, live entity with intelligence, the Latin word homo means a human being, and for your curiosity homo is also a Greek word (in its own Greek writing, but both are transcribed in English alphabet by the letters h o m o; take notice that homo in Greek means similar, like as in homosexual.