What I have found out about God.

Page 20 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005

Reactions: sandorski

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Like I said back on the first page, this is nothing more than Aristotle's unmoved mover philosophy.

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Dear readers, please read first the quote below under the caption {For your orientation}, you will know what the thread is all about.

Thanks to AT forum's founders, and owners, and operators, for being receptive to my continued stay and use of their facility, for me to enjoy writing here my honest intelligent and productive ideas.

This morning I will invite my opponents here to undertake the study of existence, as it will enlighten their minds to the fact that God exists: as like you and I exist, but of course not in the same way, why?

Because ultimately there are two ways to existence, namely, existence from oneself and existence from another self, which other self is God, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

So, dear my opponents here, are you into existence from yourself, or existence from another self?

Hint: Consider that you come from your papa and mama.

{For your orientation}

God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

And here is the OP:
Marius Dejess said:
Title of thread: What I have found out about God.

I have found out that God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

And how did I find that out?

By reasoning on truths, facts, logic, and the history of ideas.

What is the benefit to me from the concept of God as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning?

It brings me to the certain knowledge that God exists, whereas before I had only the belief that God exists, but not the certain knowledge.

Still I can't get God to talk with me.

{End of post}

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Dear readers, please read first the quote below under the caption {For your orientation}, you will know what the thread is all about.

It is quite ambitious but I can justify it because it is good for mankind, in re the access to knowledge of what is honest, what is intelligent, and what is productive.

Hear, dear mankind, think existence, and you don't need evidence, just look at yourselves.

Looking at yourself each one of us mankind, you know you exist and I exist and he, she, it exists.

There, that is the experience of existence, as opposed to non-existence or nothingness.

Do we know nothingness?

Yes and no, how and why?

Yes, we know nothingness indirectly by our knowledge of existence or the reality of sometihingness, and why and how?

Why know nothingness even indirectly: because then you will hold most precious the fact that you are in existence instead of in non-existence, or you are a part of nothing at all.

And how do you indirectly know nothingness?

This way, bang your nose against a concrete wall harder and harder and harder until you bleed and even sense that your skull is going to crack, and consciousness tells you that you will lose existence altogether, with death coming closer and closer,

That means you are nearing extinction of your self - the participation of nothingness.

Are you now, everyone here, loving existence, and even non-human entities they strive to stay in existence instead of in non-existence.

Next time you notice an ant on your dining table, and you extend your index finger to quench it of life, of existence, it will rush away fast, faster than proportionately man can run for dear life.

Next day I will lecture on the worth of insightful thinking on the implications of existence - that is for folks with honest intelligent productive thinking, for the opposite humans who are not into honest intelligent productive thinking, they can opt to participate in nothingness, by what Japanese call sepukka or hara kiri [just being funny, but you get the lesson, so don't go jumping out from a 10th floor window to the pavement below].

{For your orientation}

God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

And here is the OP:
Marius Dejess said:

I have found out that God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

What is the benefit to me from the concept of God as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning?

It brings me to the certain knowledge that God exists, whereas before I had only the belief that God exists, but not the certain knowledge.

{End of post}

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005

It is quite ambitious but I can justify it because it is good for mankind, in re the access to knowledge of what is honest, what is intelligent, and what is productive.

Hear, dear mankind, think existence, and you don't need evidence, just look at yourselves.

Looking at yourself each one of us mankind, you know you exist and I exist and he, she, it exists.

There, that is the experience of existence, as opposed to non-existence or nothingness.

Do we know nothingness?

Yes and no, how and why?

Yes, we know nothingness indirectly by our knowledge of existence or the reality of sometihingness, and why and how?

Why know nothingness even indirectly: because then you will hold most precious the fact that you are in existence instead of in non-existence, or you are a part of nothing at all.

And how do you indirectly know nothingness?

This way, bang your nose against a concrete wall harder and harder and harder until you bleed and even sense that your skull is going to crack, and consciousness tells you that you will lose existence altogether, with death coming closer and closer,

That means you are nearing extinction of your self - the participation of nothingness.

Are you now, everyone here, loving existence, and even non-human entities they strive to stay in existence instead of in non-existence.

Next time you notice an ant on your dining table, and you extend your index finger to quench it of life, of existence, it will rush away fast, faster than proportionately man can run for dear life.

Next day I will lecture on the worth of insightful thinking on the implications of existence - that is for folks with honest intelligent productive thinking, for the opposite humans who are not into honest intelligent productive thinking, they can opt to participate in nothingness, by what Japanese call sepukka or hara kiri [just being funny, but you get the lesson, so don't go jumping out from a 10th floor window to the pavement below].

{For your orientation}

And here is the OP:

{End of post}
Its fairly impressive that you can use so many letters to impart so little information. Its like you are actively avoiding meaning or content in your posts.

Why exactly are you inflicting this inane cod philosophy on us?

Reactions: zinfamous

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
My god created AT and doesn't allow threads like this to exist.

...therefore, my God isn't real. This thread would not exist otherwise.

Also, the rational for my god existing is the same as OP's god, therefore, no god exists.

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015

Here is one implication of existence, namely, it existence is an even more vast and extensive medium to survive in than air for air breathing organisms like humans, and than water for all sea dwelling organisms, and more vast and extensive than space and time for all entities that do reside in space and in time, like subatomic particles.

And what is the medium in which God exists?

God exists in all mediums (or media if you will), in fact God and existence are co-terminous, except that God is the creator cause of existence in all instances of existence that have a beginning.

That means man and the universe and everything yes again everything with a beginning, they are created or caused to come into existence by God.

Conclusion: God is the stuff of which man and the universe and everything with a beginning are made of - by God!

Think extrapolation.

{For your orientation}

And here is the OP:
Marius Dejess said:

{End of post}

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015

Today I will share with you my idea of what is evidence, because my opponents here and atheists in general, they all read that man has got or more correctly God-knowers have got to possess evidence to conclude to the existence of God, in particular, God in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

But as usual with my opponents and atheists in general, they talk the talk but don't walk the talk.

I mean they don't know what evidence is.

Anyway, if you my opponents know what evidence is - and also you atheists in general, I challenge you all to tell me in less than 50 words: what is evidence.

Wait, I said earlier that I was going to share with you my idea of what is evidence, and I have not done it - not yet.

Suppose we do it this way, tomorrow you challenge me to produce my meaning of what is evidence, and you promise that upon my presentation of my concept of evidence, you will also on your turn, present everyone respectively each his idea of what is evidence.

Is that fair for you all and me?

{For your orientation}

And here is the OP:
Marius Dejess said:

{End of post}

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999

Today I will share with you my idea of what is evidence, because my opponents here and atheists in general, they all read that man has got or more correctly God-knowers have got to possess evidence to conclude to the existence of God, in particular, God in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

But as usual with my opponents and atheists in general, they talk the talk but don't walk the talk.

Anyway, if you my opponents know what evidence is - and also you atheists in general, I challenge you all to tell me in less than 50 words: what is evidence.

Wait, I said earlier that I was going to share with you my idea of what is evidence, and I have not done it - not yet.

Suppose we do it this way, tomorrow you challenge me to produce my meaning of what is evidence, and you promise that upon my presentation of my concept of evidence, you will also on your turn, present everyone respectively each his idea of what is evidence.

{For your orientation}

And here is the OP:

{End of post}
oh, FFS.

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999

{For your orientation}

And here is the OP:

{End of post}
1594123099325.jpeg

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
See? Dear readers, and in particular my opponnents here, they are overly timid to do honest intelligent productive thinking, as to come up with their meaning to the word evidence.

So, I will just volunteer my own from honest intelligent productive thinking, my meaning to the word evidence, here as follows:

Evidence is anything at all that exists which leads man to the knowledge of another thing existing.

Okay, everyone, get busy, come up with your meaning or definition of what is evidence.