What I have found out about God.

Page 18 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Dear readers, please read first the quote below under the caption {For your orientation}, you will know what the thread is all about.

Here is another example of an atheist not doing his home work but just copying the same line of vacuous thought: of the universe can as well be equivalent to God, namely, one Richard Dawkins - who is not yet into an obituary, though he suffered just very recently a stroke.*

But first, dear readers, and my opponents here who deny God to exist, I will reproduce the excerpt of my post yesterday, on how indolent are atheists with doing their home work, and/or also very intellectually dishonest.
[ . . . ]
It is not If everything must have a cause, that is a truncated premise.
The complete first premise is the following:
If everything with a beginning must have a cause.
That is the deficiency of home work with atheists and/or of their despicable intellectual dishonesty.
[ . . . ]

Here is the copycat quote from Richard Dawkins:
If God can be his own cause, why can't the big bang be its own cause?**

It is really most depressing for me to witness how atheists and my opponents here, they don't even exercise the care to think, why universe and God cannot be in the same category of concepts, namely, because universe has a beginning, while God has no beginning.

Universe has a beginning some 13.8 billion years ago, God does not have a beginning, how is that?

Here is how, think about this dictum from yours truly, repeated several times already in the present thread:

Existence is the default status of reality.

Can't understand that?

Of course not, dear my opponents here, because you are into total moldy kimchi in not doing your intellectual homework, and also indulging in intellectual dishonesty to boot - that is why.

PS I will enlighten you tomorrow on how the dictum, existence is the default status of reality leads you to God, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

{For your orientation}

God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

And here is the OP:
Marius Dejess said:
Title of thread: What I have found out about God.

I have found out that God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

And how did I find that out?

By reasoning on truths, facts, logic, and the history of ideas.

What is the benefit to me from the concept of God as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning?

It brings me to the certain knowledge that God exists, whereas before I had only the belief that God exists, but not the certain knowledge.

Still I can't get God to talk with me.

{End of post}

On 6 February 2016, Dawkins suffered a minor hemorrhagic stroke while at home. Dawkins reported later that same year that he had almost completely recovered.

• Haha
Reactions: Captante

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
my opponents here

And who exactly might these "opponents" be? :D

I for one fully approve of your inane rambling about God and I feel that the ATOT anti-'bot tyranny of discrimination must end!

" 'bot lives matter ?!? " ;)

*(too soon?)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JEDIYoda

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Threads shouldn't require an orientation. I shall continue to refuse being orientated, and there's nothing that you can do about it.

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Dear readers, please read first the quote below under the caption {For your orientation}, you will know what the thread is all about.

Before anything else, I like to commend fellow AT posters here who are not my opponents; my opponents are the posters who deny God exists, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

So, dear readers, and also my opponents here, this morning I am going to enlighten you how the intelligent comprehension of my dictum, namely: Existence is the default status of reality, will lead you to the knowledge of the existence of God, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.
[ . . . ]
PS I will enlighten you tomorrow on how the dictum, existence is the default status of reality leads you to God, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.
[ . . . ]

Dear my opponents, here is the procedure* to come to the knowledge of God existing, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning - from my dictum that existence is the default status of reality:

1. Accept the fact that there has always been and everywhere even before time and space appeared: the default status of reality which is existence.

2. Accept the fact that the universe has a beginning some 13.8 billion years ago.

3. So, there has been existence or reality prior to the beginning of the universe.

4. What is the substance of this existence/reality?

5. It is God, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning, which universe is that one that God created i.e. caused to come into existence/reality.

6. There, that is the proof or demonstration or test or evidence for the existence of God, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

Now, let us all sit back and await with bated breath the objections of my opponents here.

{For your orientation}

God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

And here is the OP:
Marius Dejess said:

I have found out that God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

What is the benefit to me from the concept of God as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning?

It brings me to the certain knowledge that God exists, whereas before I had only the belief that God exists, but not the certain knowledge.

{End of post}

*Hint to my opponents on how to comprehend the proof, consider that it is a fact that there are concepts and generally thoughts in our mind, which are distinct to the objects outside and independent of our mind, for examples: babies and roses and the nose on our face.

Happy honest intelligent and productive thinking!

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
You go off the rails between 4 and 5. "God" isn't just an existence, it is a very Human like being, due to it being a Human Creation meant to explain Existence. Like the Universe itself, it is far more likely that pre-Universe existence was some simple form of Energy/Matter, not some Conscious Being.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011

Before anything else, I like to commend fellow AT posters here who are not my opponents; my opponents are the posters who deny God exists, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

So, dear readers, and also my opponents here, this morning I am going to enlighten you how the intelligent comprehension of my dictum, namely: Existence is the default status of reality, will lead you to the knowledge of the existence of God, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

Dear my opponents, here is the procedure* to come to the knowledge of God existing, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning - from my dictum that existence is the default status of reality:

1. Accept the fact that there has always been and everywhere even before time and space appeared: the default status of reality which is existence.

2. Accept the fact that the universe has a beginning some 13.8 billion years ago.

3. So, there has been existence or reality prior to the beginning of the universe.

4. What is the substance of this existence/reality?

5. It is God, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning, which universe is that one that God created i.e. caused to come into existence/reality.

6. There, that is the proof or demonstration or test or evidence for the existence of God, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

Now, let us all sit back and await with bated breath the objections of my opponents here.

{For your orientation}

And here is the OP:

{End of post}

*Hint to my opponents on how to comprehend the proof, consider that it is a fact that there are concepts and generally thoughts in our mind, which are distinct to the objects outside and independent of our mind, for examples: babies and roses and the nose on our face.

Happy honest intelligent and productive thinking!

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Proof, demonstration, test, evidence - otherwise it is just all thoughts inside your brain'

You go off the rails between 4 and 5. "God" isn't just an existence, it is a very Human like being, due to it being a Human Creation meant to explain Existence. Like the Universe itself, it is far more likely that pre-Universe existence was some simple form of Energy/Matter, not some Conscious Being.

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Dear sandorski: You have no procedure whatsoever, so you are deserving of: that honest intelligent productive thinkers just dismiss your empty words altogether.

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015

Addressing sandorski:

You see, dear sandorski, before we can at all have an honest intelligent and productive exchange of thoughts on the issue God exists or not, you and I have got to work together to concur on the crucial concepts involved in the resolution of the issue.

Now, from my part I see that these two words, namely: God, universe, need to be defined.

And I have defined them already, see excerpt of my earlier post below:
[ . . . ]
What about we take these two words to define: God, universe.
For God, my definition is the following: God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.
For universe, my definition is the following: universe in concept is everything observable to man, in particular to scientists to study - most importantly in regard to its origin.
What about you, dear readers, and in particular my opponents here?
[ . . . ]

Here is my invitation to you, dear sandorski, please present your definitions of God and universe, then you and I will work together to arrive at the mutually agreed on definitions, okay?

{For your orientation}

And here is the OP:
Marius Dejess said:

{End of post}

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
I have to say "it/him" is fairly impressive ... not convincing as human at all after the first few posts but still pretty cool.

Stamps are shaped exactly backwards to the mark they leave.

and wombats orange in the hallway sideways.

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015

. . . it is far more likely that pre-Universe existence was some simple form of Energy/Matter, not some Conscious Being.

Dear sardoski, whatever you want to imagine the pre-Universe to be like, it is still an instance of existence or a being that has a beginning some 13.8 billion years ago.

So it has need of a cause which is God in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

{For your orientation}

And here is the OP:
Marius Dejess said:

{End of post}