What I have found out about God.

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

Dear everyone, when I do not know what point a poster is making, I will not interact with him.

But when I am curious to find out from him, what is the most important point he wants to make, then I will ask him to please make your most important point concisely and clearly.

Good point, but did you know that God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning?

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

Thanks, dear skyking, for putting your concept of your god at the top of your post.

But have you noticed that your god is not worth the attention of honestly intelligent fellow humans?

I for one will not give any attention to your god.

Suppose you tell me whether with my God, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning, you as an honestly intelligent human being, since you come to this thread, what is the most important point you want to make on the issue whether He exists or not, but of course concisely and clearly.

in concept god a creation of man to explain the unexplainable.
Humans have always sought out the explanations. Increasingly, we are using science and logic, but some still cling to faith. It will always be so.

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999

Thanks, dear skyking, for putting your concept of your god at the top of your post.

But have you noticed that your god is not worth the attention of honestly intelligent fellow humans?

I for one will not give any attention to your god.

Suppose you tell me whether with my God, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning, you as an honestly intelligent human being, since you come to this thread, what is the most important point you want to make on the issue whether He exists or not, but of course concisely and clearly.
perhaps it's time to turn off this bot and post normally. Otherwise, stuff can happen.

• Wow
Reactions: Captante

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
perhaps it's time to turn off this bot and post normally. Otherwise, stuff can happen.
QWIkkBjAJKXUwxa-400x400-noPad.jpg

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015

And here is the OP:
Title of thread: What I have found out about God.

I have found out that God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

And how did I find that out?

By reasoning on truths, facts, logic, and the history of ideas.

What is the benefit to me from the concept of God as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning?

It brings me to the certain knowledge that God exists, whereas before I had only the belief that God exists, but not the certain knowledge.

Still I can't get God to talk with me.

Dear everyone who are now into deviation from the thread with speculating on me being a bot, please get relevant, and read the OP, okay?

I am just seeking to read some honestly intelligent feedback to my finding, that whereas before I used to believe God exists, now I know for an honestly intelligent certainty i.e. not by belief, that God exists, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

So, dear speculators, get relevant, and notice that you are into belief with your speculation about me being a bot.

That is the cognitive tragedy of my opponents here, they just have too much belief in themselves, as to no longer do any honest intelligent thinking with what humans all have, the faculty of reason, to arrive at certain knowledge of everything in regard to its existence.

Briefly, honestly think i.e. reason out whether God exists or not, and stop deviating from the thread with believing in me being a bot, that is a purely useless waste of bandwidth - otherwise you are not located in this thread at all.

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003

And here is the OP:

Dear everyone who are now into deviation from the thread with speculating on me being a bot, please get relevant, and read the OP, okay?

I am just seeking to read some honestly intelligent feedback to my finding, that whereas before I used to believe God exists, now I know for an honestly intelligent certainty i.e. not by belief, that God exists, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

So, dear speculators, get relevant, and notice that you are into belief with your speculation about me being a bot.

That is the cognitive tragedy of my opponents here, they just have too much belief in themselves, as to no longer do any honest intelligent thinking with what humans all have, the faculty of reason, to arrive at certain knowledge of everything in regard to its existence.

Briefly, honestly think i.e. reason out whether God exists or not, and stop deviating from the thread with believing in me being a bot, that is a purely useless waste of bandwidth - otherwise you are not located in this thread at all.

lol, for some reason I'm finding this rather hilarious.

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015

And here is the OP:

Marius Dejess said:

I have found out that God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

What is the benefit to me from the concept of God as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning?

It brings me to the certain knowledge that God exists, whereas before I had only the belief that God exists, but not the certain knowledge.

I am so happy with Anandtech forum, because it gives me the chance to observe whether my fellow humans i.e. homines sapientes can think as productively as I can and do.

They can't because they have conditioned themselves to just believe in their own fictions marinated in rants, with never honestly intelligently thinking on truths, facts, logic, and the history of ideas.

See, dear my opponents here, if you can read and understand these words from yours truly:

Existence is the default status of reality.

That really requires thinking, grounded on truths, facts, logic, and the knowledge of the history of ideas.

I wish you most sincerely, happy productive thinking.

OccamsToothbrush

Golden Member
Aug 21, 2005
One asshole is enough in this thread for me, but thanks!

Right, right. You can't learn you're talking to a bot even after everyone else figures it out and TELLS YOU and that's my fault. Okay. My bad. I'm sorry I was in the general vicinity when you made yourself look like a fool. I'll try not to do that again.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003

And here is the OP:

Awesome!

Since now you KNOW that god exists you'll no longer be needing any faith right?

:p

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Because the content-matter programmed into "him" was selected specifically to trigger?

But knowing that people bite which is an interesting thing. I go fox news comments to try to identify such things as the Russians are well known with their ops.

Reactions: Captante

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
About God, nobody knows. One can have opinions but there's no method of testing. I'm more interested in science becoming less than verifiable, a real problem. As an example someone produce strings or branes, or direct observation of whatever the fundamental underpinnings are. As it is we have maths which aren't required to represent objective reality, if that itself is real.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
About God, nobody knows. One can have opinions but there's no method of testing. I'm more interested in science becoming less than verifiable, a real problem. As an example someone produce strings or branes, or direct observation. As it is we have math which aren't required to represent objective reality, if that itself is real.

Its not so much science becoming less then verifiable its the media coverage of the scientific results manipulated by political agenda which plays that role.

Best way around it is to carefully vet your sources of information so you know who is paying for them ... just like being aware of who funds any research is the first step to deciding if the results are objective.

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015

And here is the OP:

Marius Dejess said:

Since now you KNOW that god [God] exists you'll no longer be needing any faith right? - Captante

Yes, that is correct.

But I use the word know, not faith or belief.

Know as in certain knowledge.

Awesome!

Since now you KNOW that god exists you'll no longer be needing any faith right?

:p

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015

And here is the OP:

Marius Dejess said:

About God, nobody knows. - Hayabusa

You are utterly wrong, I know God, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

Read the OP, and let us talk sense instead of nonsense.

About God, nobody knows. One can have opinions but there's no method of testing. I'm more interested in science becoming less than verifiable, a real problem. As an example someone produce strings or branes, or direct observation of whatever the fundamental underpinnings are. As it is we have maths which aren't required to represent objective reality, if that itself is real.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Folks who claim to "know" stuff like this scare me me a bit .... the entire point of having faith in God is that you don't get to be 100% certain as a human being. So you have faith.

And you just admitted that you have none. o_O

I don't think that's God you've been communing with my friend, more likely its the other guy ... the one with the horns and pointy stick.

Since now you KNOW that God exists you'll no longer be needing any faith right?

Yes, that is correct.

Quoted for accuracy.

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Dear readers, please take notice that Captante is not quoting completely my words, that means that there is something wrong with his eyes or his conscience.

Here below is his quote [after my quote], but look at my post which he is quoting, and you see that he omitted the complete pertinent text.

[ ... ]

Since now you KNOW that god [God] exists you'll no longer be needing any faith right? - Captante

Yes, that is correct.

From Captante - Post 243

So you have faith.

I don't think that's God you've been communing with my friend, more likely its the other guy ... the one with the horns and pointy stick.

Quoted for accuracy.

And here is the OP:
Marius Dejess said:

Yes, that is correct.

Folks who claim to "know" stuff like this scare me me a bit .... the entire point of having faith in God is that you don't get to be 100% certain as a human being. So you have faith.

Quoted for accuracy.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
You know there is nobody on my ignore-list at the moment.

I'm reserving a spot for the OP-bot lol. :rolleyes:

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Right, right. You can't learn you're talking to a bot even after everyone else figures it out and TELLS YOU and that's my fault. Okay. My bad. I'm sorry I was in the general vicinity when you made yourself look like a fool. I'll try not to do that again.
your one to talk.......UsandThen was correct!!

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015

And here is the OP:

Marius Dejess said:

Dear readers, I know God from certain knowledge, not just on belief, God in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning; but for other information like there are three persons in one God, that is on belief (or what my opponents here call faith).

Now, dear my opponents here, please check with creditable ophthalmologists your eyes, or check your conscience on how honest you are even in posting in internet forums, okay?