What happens when you die?

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
You decompose inside your casket, & worms eat through your intestines, leaving human castings in their wake.

:Q

Viper GTS

Robb33

Jul 6, 2000
your conciousness will still exist but as what? No one will ever know until they die. We'll all find ou sooner or later

Killbat

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
Your body's chemical reactions halt. That's the only difference between living and dead.

Cable

Oct 11, 1999
you see, i always wondered about this. why cant they just replace the part that was bad with your or parts that was bad with you and put you on your jolly way? how in the f'n world do you just die?

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Its like this the minute the body thinks you are dead it sends a signal to all the cells, and the cells start to destroy themselves.

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
Didnt we just have this question about a week ago or am I so senile I am remembering wrong?

All the electrical processes in your brain stop and then you do !!!!!

No heaven, no hell. EOM

The Bible gives an explanation, read it if you would like to find out. The Anandtechers here give one as well. Others believe that you become a cow or a fly if you lived a bad life, or something better if you lived a good life.

You have to check out your options and make a choice based on what you find.

JellyBaby

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
<< What happens when you die? >>

Wait and see! Life's full of surprises. I suspect death might be the same way. ;)

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
What's the big deal? You rott away and assuming 95% of the world isn't completley insane, there is some form of rewarding afterlife. No point in speculating, because no one will be right.

JellyBaby

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
<< Nonexistance. >>

Troube is, apoppin, some of the folks here have trouble wrapping their minds around that concept. :)