What happened to Wombat Woman ???

Wingnut

Banned
Oct 11, 1999
I know this is old news and I hope I'm not bringing up a bad subject or anything but I was going through the Member Gallery and noticed she was de-listed? Sorry, I haven't heard anything so please enlighten me.

I'm just hoping she's OK.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Yup, she's still around, she's just in "lurk" mode :)

We had a "boxing match" via PM's today ;)

BiggieN

Banned
Apr 3, 2000
she just wanted her pic to be unlisted anymore. she doesn't post much anymore but she's still here. just today i had a talk with her. she still communicates through email and PM's.

Wingnut

Banned
Oct 11, 1999
Well that is great to hear!!!! :)

If you all talk to her send her my best and let her know I miss reading her posts!

Thanks!!!! :)

Shalmanese

Platinum Member
Sep 29, 2000
very definatly still around!!

I guess she is lurking tho since she is able to PM me very rapidly about any posts I make :) but not replying :(

FettsBabe

Diamond Member
Oct 21, 1999
I think she's sweet. Several jerks on AT tried to make her experience here horrible. I'm glad she's better than them. Hope she is feeling well. :)

Double Trouble

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
She lurks around and watches your every move ;)

I think she just got sick of having to put up with little twerps sending her stupid emails etc, so she decided to lurk in the background and send people messages directly when she has something to share.

WW: you should create a new 'cover' just to post every now and again. Don't put an email on it, don't enable PM, and post away. :) No little twerps to deal with :)

wyvrn

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
Too bad she feels she has to *lurk*. I don't know how bad the harrassment was, but if a twerp had tried to give me a hard time I would have just told them where to stick it and ignored them. Not really that hard.

NesuD

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Yup she is still lurking around she pm'd me last night encouraging me in a minor debate I was having with some shmuck. Boy was I pleasantly surprised.

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Yes, she is here and witty as ever, but unfortunately she only keeps it to PM's. I bug her every now and again to come back, but so far it's not working. She is one stubborn wombat. :)

WombatWoman, if your reading this, your really missed around here. Now come on, you know you want to correct my grammar, don't you? ;) Just kidding, we are happy to have you hear at all.

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
:)

Well, I miss her wit on the boards but it is very good to know she is still around...

Maybe if we all clap our hands together and say, "I believe, I believe!"

;)

Prodigy^

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
hey there ww, sorry if I've ever been one of those meanies to you, hope you're doing ok :)

Grouch

Jan 1, 2001
Though I don't now much of anything about her see did PM me the answer to a question I posted the other day.

BTW, WW if you are reading this thanks for the info. I accidentaly lost (deleted) the PM before I could reply.