What forum do you have the most posts on?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Sphexi

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2005
Originally posted by: sleepysentry
Lifelesspeople.com- 1200

How can you manage to get 54k? How long did it take you?

I've been posting there since sometime in 2000 or so. Playing Earth: 2025 mostly, posting on the boards a lot when I was in school. They have a 20 second time between posts thing, I abused it pretty badly back then. Probably averaged 50-100 posts a day sometimes.

Sphexi

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2005
Originally posted by: BlueWeasel
95% of all my posts are on AT -- I've got 500 or so on my old Asheron's Call guild forum, and a few hundred scattered on several different forums.

AC or AC2?

Long live the Shadow Knights :)

miketheidiot

Lifer
Sep 3, 2004
i had 2.5k here.

300 or so at a CounterStrike clan/server forum

maybe a 500 to a 1000 distributed between other forums

I don't know who many i have here, i'll see after the post.

edit: 2080 here :)

BlueWeasel

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Originally posted by: Sphexi
95% of all my posts are on AT -- I've got 500 or so on my old Asheron's Call guild forum, and a few hundred scattered on several different forums.

AC or AC2?

AC1...I never got around to playing AC2. The guild I was referring to in the first post was Fale's Bandits and we played on Solclaim.

Sphexi

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2005
Originally posted by: Sphexi

AC or AC2?

AC1...I never got around to playing AC2. The guild I was referring to in the first post was Fale's Bandits and we played on Solclaim.

I looked into AC1, played it for a few days on a buddy's account, but then the superior graphics of AC2 got me hooked. Played for a year and a half, until the whole server was full of heroes (all 200 people on at a time lol) and it got boring as hell.