What first world problem did you have today?

Page 30 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
Made a nutriblast with greens, almond milk and strawberry protein. Actually tasted yummy!

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Today has been horrible! The worst day EVER!

First my contact ripped during our morning meeting. So I had to wear my glasses today. Terrible!

I'm also sick of my work laptop. Its a ProBook and all but I need something smaller. So I sent a request for a Lenovo Yoga Pro 2. The IT manager dared to try and convince me that we could run some HDMI cables and use a dock to get the desired outcome. No you fuck, I want a Yoga Pro 2! Don't make me pay for it on my own corporate card. I'm not afraid to do it!!!

/wrists

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
Today, hot girls looked at me and then laughed. I'm tired of this crap. I hate seeing these hot women with brutish men. I would have treated them like gold. These are the same women who would have turned down my advances. I drive a new BMW. They could have had it all.

Why don't they like me? :(

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
Today, hot girls looked at me and then laughed. I'm tired of this crap. I hate seeing these hot women with brutish men. I would have treated them like gold. These are the same women who would have turned down my advances. I drive a new BMW. They could have had it all.

Why don't they like me? :(

too soon.

Untapped Grit

May 27, 2014
Was super upset that I forgot to sync my iphone with my latest downloaded podcasts before I left for work this morning. LOL. Life is tough.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
I made spaghetti, misjudged how much noodles I needed. Made enough for 4 people instead of just me.

These are handy for that, has two things on it for making a one or two person thing and it just measures when ya tip it.

:p

boites-spaghetti-288x194.jpg

http://www.tupperware.ie/xchg/ie/hs.xsl/817.html

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
I forgot I'd pre-ordered the Complete Breaking Bad Blu-ray set, but it just shipped and I'm not going to have time to watch it for at least a few weeks. :(

KT

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
You put (shudder) cheese on your catfish? Well, I guess eating disorders are first world problems.
The fam has been gone for a week. I don't have to appease anyone but me. Fish, cheddar and hot salsa is (was) tasty.

1 mashed avocado, 1/4 cup hot salsa, 1 tsp lime juice...yummy and easy. Too bad the neighbor wasn't so...NVM

And I sit on the furniture nekked while they're gone.:D

You'd think, after 18 years, the wife would not ask me what I'm doing.:biggrin:

I did buy flowers tonight.

Imp

Lifer
Feb 8, 2000
I couldn't figure out how to send a non-contact a private message using Google+. Holy shit they make that hard to find.

TXHokie

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 1999
My job has me sitting on my butt all day looking at two monitors and banging on the keyboard. Now my butt and back hurts. There must be a better way to make a living.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Dude sitting across from me has his mbp screen at an angle that annoys me. It is over the center line!

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006
Some of my users are experiencing a First World Problem. It seems the spam filter let 2 emails through to a distribution list over the last 2 days that were spam.

You'd think all hell had broken loose over here with all the emails to me and the people stopping by wanting to know how this could happen. Apparently no one has ever seen a spam email before. Oh no! The filter is only been 99.999999% effective! THE HORROR THE HORROR!

Let me turn it off for a day and see what happens then...

smackababy

Lifer
Oct 30, 2008
Had to attend a meeting this morning and left my coffee on my desk. When I returned, it was cold and I had to walk an entire 20 ft to the kitchen to get another cup, which someone got the last cup and (of course!) didn't make a fresh pot. Had to wait a few minutes to brew some hot coffee.

KidNiki1

Platinum Member
Oct 15, 2010
while i was taking a break from work to go get my car washed, i was in the right turn lane and the lady in front of me didn't turn right when she had the ability to do so! /wahhhhhh