What Firefox Skin do you use?!

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
i have FF but rarely use it. I have a theme or whatever that makes it look and work exactly like IE7.

I hate firefox mainly because it runs like crap and some of the features are retarded.

thecoolnessrune

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
BlueIce

As to Anubis, and the other Opera, {insert browser here} user, this thread is about what Firefox skin that you use. If you don't use it, then why are you here? I don't know why people continue to be so moronic that they feel its alright to go into a thread on a subject that they dont partake in and still try to push a different subject. Make your own thread o_O

cKGunslinger

Lifer
Nov 29, 1999
Originally posted by: pontifex
i have FF but rarely use it. I have a theme or whatever that makes it look and work exactly like IE7.

I hate firefox mainly because my PC runs like crap and it's quite possible that I may be retarded.

Hmm..

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: cKGunslinger
Originally posted by: pontifex

I hate firefox mainly because my PC runs like crap and it's quite possible that I may be retarded.

Hmm..

nice edit. my pc runs perfectly fine. the other comment doesn't even deserve a reply.

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Skins? Didn't even know it had skins. I use the default skin I guess. Along with Windows Classic "theme" (or "Windows Standard" as it's called in Vista...) and a plain, blue background. I don't care what my computer programs look like, I just want them to be clean and functional.

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com