What does your NICK mean?

theplanb

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
I don't know about others, but I find it really hard to figure out what each member's nicknames mean and how they came up with it.
Some are obvious, and some are rather puzzling..
So, please, do me a favour and reveal the secret of your ID!~~~~~
For my nick.. well nuthing to brag about.. I used to call maself as goofy (which is my chatting id..) until oneday I just couldn't log in to the forum.. :(

Guess I ..
(a) was banned for no reason
(b) forgot the password and didn't realise it..
(c) changed the password by mistake..

So, I had to come up with the plan b.. which was... theplanb. :)

uncouth

Golden Member
Mar 23, 2000
un·couth (n-kth)
adj.

Crude; unrefined.
Awkward or clumsy; ungraceful.
Archaic. Foreign; unfamiliar

konichiwa

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Absolutely nothing!

(war
HUH!
what is it good for?
absolutely nothing!

war
HUH!
what is it good for?
absolutely nothing!
)

You know you were all thinking the same thing...ROFL :D

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< (a) was banned for no reason >>

Yeah, it's always for &quot;no reason&quot;.

Russ, NCNE

ltk007

Banned
Feb 24, 2000
Oh god koni, you know what you have started? Don't you see, now I must post a lyric? Why?? I don't know!?!?!?!? Its this undeniable urge within me, see what you have done you bastard?

Sweet sweet sweet sweet little agony
I don't know just where you've been
But I'll take take take
All that you have for me
In sin
Where are we going?

And they all want you to change

And the sad sad sad
All the sad faces drown
In this town
Where are we going?

Where are we going?
Where are we going?

BASTARD! ;)

Oh and my name? It used to be mean something, now I'm sick of it.

Lord Evermore

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
If it was due to password problems, you can always have the forums send you a new password...

Mine means nothing. I started out as Millennium way back several years ago when the Y2K thing was just starting to get into the news...then got tired of it and became E'ermore...then read a good vampire book which had English Lords in it and became Lord E'ermore, then got tired of typing an apostrophe (and I think I couldn't use apostrophes when I signed up for something) so I made it Lord Evermore.

So far I've had people ask if I just forgot the N in nevermore, and ask if it referred to some game that had a god named Evermore.

ArkAoss

Banned
Aug 31, 2000
uh my nick? i dunno what he means, but my buddy nick seems to live for his girl. . .i mean he lives for his girl. . calls her tons, 400bux month phone bills.. . .

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000
I will give you one guess. If you miss that, then I will have to shoot you for being stupid. ;):D

ArkAoss

Banned
Aug 31, 2000
oh oh cuz you think maul wuz cool!! uh not that star wars aint neat, but you think you're more bad @$$ than he wuz, so you oughta try to make people think about him?? oohhh ohh do i gets a cookiez?

and go ahead start a flame war, i'm hitting the sack, cuz tomorow, i plan on having a LIFE!! including living human beings away from my pc!!

jAcKeL

Aug 29, 2000
i used to be El jAcKO... but then i decided to put the el at the end... stupid idea... but my name means absolutely nothing...

TravisBickle

Platinum Member
Dec 3, 2000
I starred in a movie about my life in the 70's.
But I'm still modest... I don't believe a man should devote himself to morbid self-attention.

Shuxclams

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
SHUXCLAMS is a biblical name, or was it a great myth about some knights of a round table.....it's all so very confusing.

SHUX

Digobick

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
<< People say I have mighty big balls.... >>

People say I have a big....umm, nevermind.