What does Joe's Wink Infer for Canada (PIC taken 2016) If that matters !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z15CAM

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2010
www.flickr.com
https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/bid...on-ground-to-work-with-trudeau-says-1.5279103

Joe & Justin.jpg

Appears CBC changed their PIC but CTV are still using it but related to the same topic.

Hell CTV took the PIC down just as I posting this.

Trump was in between.

I hate the media sometimes - Frivolous - Coincidental or what hal2kilo.

I don't give a crap if you lock my threads but DO NOT Re-Title then Edit my rebuttal to a personal attack then rearrange it - That's crime against Freedom of Speech.

I'm really not a Crazy Old Canadian and I don't believe all Americans are Ignorant ;o)

I probably follow American Politics more then the somewhat boring Canadian Political scene.

"(PIC taken 2016) If that matters !"
It matters. I have the most tolerance for what others might call trolling of any mod here, but your original title in your original thread was an unacceptable troll. In lieu of an infraction which would have led to a vacation, I locked your troll thread and edited your title FOR EMPHASIS. You have now reacted like an infant, who can dish it out but not take it.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: dawp and ch33zw1z

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
It might just be me but I don't follow link posted by someone who did not add an opinion. What is your point? Compel me to click that link, eh

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Joe will deliver the US to us peacefully. The US will be designated a Territory and the South will be Parted out for Winter Vacation Homes.

God Bless the Queen!

Z15CAM

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2010
www.flickr.com
Why am I re-posting my thread - You will have to ask hal2kilo that.

In other words just stay on Topic or this thread may be Re-Titled, Re-Edited and Locked ;o)

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
Why am I re-posting my thread - You will have to ask hal2kilo that.

In other words just stay on Topic or this thread may be Re-Titled, Re-Edited and Locked ;o)
I will stay on topic but wtf is the thread about.

Z15CAM

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2010
www.flickr.com
I will stay on topic but wtf is the thread about.

Obviously what does Joe have in mind for a US Vs the Canadian relationship. He's already killed the Keystone XL Pipe Line contract.

JT was the youngest PM elected in Canada, Born and Breed to be a Politician after the legacy of his Father. He's been through 4 of your Presidents and is getting Grey - Not as Grey as Joe though. Not saying he's perfect, but must admit JT is a shrewd Politician.

Personally, I can not afford to buy anything from the States anymore - Excluding the 25% difference in our dollar but it's the Cost of Shipping. I can buy Electronics from Korea, China and Japan at a lower price with about FREE Shipping (Granted it takes months Longer) and without Brokerage Fee's.

Doesn't make sense if we are to continue to have a cordial relationship. I find myself shopping on Ali Express more then Rip Off Amazon.CA and NewEgg for that matter. You can find some deals on smaller Canadian Outlets like Canada Computers but it's rare.

US citizens became a none world player when Trump was elected. Joe says he going to turn that around. Don't forget, Canada and Mexico also reside on the North American Continent.

American Voters made their choice once between Crooked Hilary and Donald the Buffoon - Live with it - I do believe you made the right choice now with Joe and I personally don't care whether your president is Republican or Democrat as long as He or She proudly represents the United States in Proud Glory by the will her people.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

Z15CAM

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2010
www.flickr.com
All Heart felt Best to my American Brothers and Sisters that is the United States, Mexico and Canada.

We are going through tough times with this virus.

Feb 4, 2009
OP you are in a weird zone and in the forums you are dangerously close to a call out thread, which may result in a ban.
Just letting you know before others see it.

Z15CAM

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2010
www.flickr.com
Fanatical Meat I think your the one with weird issues !

I consider myself American, not a US Citizen but rather a Canadian Citizen and I'm sure 1st Nation and Mexican People will agree with me.

Ever look up the definition of America - Suggest you do - It does not imply that the United States is solely American. The Northern and Southern Continents of the Western World is America.

GO ahead and ban me but leave this thread in tact so others can judge !

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2009
Fanatical Meat I think your the one with weird issues !

I consider myself American, not a US Citizen but rather a Canadian Citizen and I'm sure 1st Nation and Mexican People will agree with me.

Ever look up the definition of America - Suggest you do - It does not imply that the United States is solely American.

GO ahead and ban me but leave this thread in tact so others can judge !

you are choosing a weird hill to die on.
Thread will be edited and then deleted.

have a good time with that and don’t leave pissed or come back crying

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
What the does the United States of America stand for ?

By the way I saved this thread to file it's not lost by any means.

What do you think it stands for?

Cool can we have access to your files to reference the thread later?

Z15CAM

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2010
www.flickr.com
You can try, but society might have a problem with you not taking your meds 😉

At 73 I've taken my fair share of meds and can assure you I'm quit Insane because I've probably been exposed to more Political Bullshit then you have ;o)

Will you STOP attacking me - I think that Joe Wink with JT in 2016 was more or less a done deal for closure when the Donald gets booted. I'll take any disagreement - But lets hear it !

We all want want a cleaner environment, especially for our Children and their Children after.

Last edited:

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
So keep arguing with the leprechaun? You could win someday!

Cool edit you made, here's mine. Nobody is attacking you. And no, not everybody wants a cleaner environment. That take effort, and change, while many people are indifferent, or proud to actively make it worse

Last edited:

NTMBK

Lifer
Nov 14, 2011
I don't give a crap if you lock my threads but DO NOT Re-Title then Edit my rebuttal to a personal attack then rearrange it - That's crime against Freedom of Speech.

1. This is a private forum, they can do whatever the hell they want to your post. Freedom of speech is about the government censoring speech, not private companies.
  2. If you pick a fight with the mods, you're going to achieve nothing and then get banned. I don't really see any upside to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.