What does everyone here do for a living?

RevVveD1

Feb 1, 2001
So what does everyone here do for a living? And do you think its worth it?

Me? I do tech support for photo printers and digital cameras. What I would love to do though is website design and programming using php and mysql. But alas.....

tkim

Platinum Member
Dec 23, 2000
starting a new (my first) in SF. i'm actually relocating. computer stuff. i dont even know what i'm exactly doing yet. kinda scary.:confused:

ArkAoss

Banned
Aug 31, 2000
hmm what do I do for a living?
Well it helps to expand your lungs a little, and inhale. Then tighten the diaphram, squeezing the lungs, and exhale.

Beyond that, I just walk to a little room, that some one tells me is my office, and sit at what I was told is my desk. And pick up a little envelope, with a little window, and my name is on the check inside. And I sit at that desk for a while, till my butt goes numb, and the other guy in the room shoo's me out for the day. Oh and sometimes, I mess with pdf's and quarx files and stuff.

Shack70

Platinum Member
Apr 19, 2000
I'm a federal employee...
Nap
Nap
Coffee
Nap
Coffee
Nap
Nap
Lunch
Nap
Nap
Nap
Coffee
Nap
Coffee
Nap
Nap
Go home
:D

eakers

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000
im a student, i love chemistry but hate biology and as soon as im done with bio ill be alot happier girl.
as for jobs i have the best job in the world, i love my coworkers and my boss and it is really fun working in a dollar store. unfortuantly its hard to resist buying something that is only a dollar and boy does it add up!

*kat. <-- :)

Basse

Oct 11, 1999
Product Manager for a medium size OEM -> desktops and workstations.

/B

MuffD

Diamond Member
May 31, 2000
I work for Qualcomm in the IT group. Pay is alright. All of it seems to go to the &quot;hot deals&quot;. The rest of the day, im chatting on Mirc, aol instant messenger, and cruisin around the building looking for something to do:)

Lily27

Dec 24, 2000
I'm still a student. well actually i just started college so i have a ways to go. i work at our science library. don't get paid much but its an easy job considering we do abosolutely nothing. i used to work at the pharmacy dept. also but now that my mom is paying for my rent, i've dropped that job :)

Missus

Golden Member
Feb 15, 2000
I am a welder at heart....

But I am employed as a customer service rep for GE Capital... I service one of thier private label accounts...

;)

FettsBabe

Diamond Member
Oct 21, 1999
Fulltime - Paralegal, Litigation
Part-Time - Sales Associate at Belk (commission)
Fulltime - College student

Goal - Attorney.

warcleric

Banned
May 31, 2000
TRP: hmmm you must have been really good at it in order to get the supervisor role. Lots of practice? DOH you changed it!!! :)