What do you think ?

Killbat

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
Charity my ass. Didn't he try to pull in some ca$h before with a lie detector test?

blade

1957 - 2008<br>Elite Moderator Emeritus<br>Troll H
Oct 9, 1999
<< The site is the tasteless brainchild of a company calling itself Entertainment Network, which will enable Netizens to question Simpson live. Users will be charged $9.95 to register on the site. Site members will also be able to purchase what he described as &quot;OJ memorabilia&quot;. Barry did not say whether the famous bloody glove would be included. >>

[sarcasm]Oh.......joy. I can hardly wait.[/sarcasm]

Anyone who does pay that 9.95 has to have lost their mind. Or perhaps go for a lovely stroll with oj in a dark alley.

nickdakick

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2000
<<go for a lovely stroll with oj in a dark alley. >>
Should be fun, though....in a tank, or something like that.

nickdakick

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2000
Hmm, nobody seems to care. I thought this would arise some anger. Maybe just let it be.:(

SufferinSuccotash

Jun 4, 2000
Frankly, I'm tired of hearing about the guy. The same thing with the Clinton/Lewinsky thing (sorry I brought it up). I can't believe people would pay $10.00 to sign up for that crappy website. Well, actually I can... it seems that our society can't seem to get enough dirty laundry on people. Look at how many trshy talk shows are on the air now, and you'll see what I mean. It must be uplifting for some people to see that other people's lives really are worse than theirs...

mpitts

Lifer
Jun 9, 2000
I'd pay $10 to be the guy who cut the rope on the catapault that would have sent that damn Elian Gonzales kid back to Cuba before the media got a hold of his story.

ltk007

Banned
Feb 24, 2000
I think $10 is worth asking OJ the tough questions. Like do you feel any remorse for your terrible acts of vengance. Why did you kill two innocent people. Why the hell would the cops frame you.

I especially like Dana Carvy's take on the whole incident. All at once the cops go together and decided &quot;LETS FRAME OJ!&quot; Who can turn that idea down.

~zonker~

Golden Member
Jan 23, 2000
OJ is in prision. His sentence? Every morning he has to wake up and look himself in the mirror as he shaves his face.....

I wonder if he uses a blade?