What do you think? Real or what?

Brutuskend

Lifer
Apr 2, 2001
Call me strange, but I believe in ghosts...

Can't say much about THIS video however since I don't know any of the background.

Nohr

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2001
www.flickr.com
So some drunk dumbass wearing a sleeping bag is supposed to be a ghost? OMG he walked behind a cross on a table, he must be transparent!

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Originally posted by: Brutuskend

Can't say much about THIS video however since I don't know any of the background.

Ghosts may or may not exist, but I doubt they are stupid enough to get caught and put on the internet

Brutuskend

Lifer
Apr 2, 2001
Originally posted by: DainBramaged

Ghosts may or may not exist, but I doubt they are stupid enough to get caught and put on the internet

The message he's REALLY trying to convey is... "Being DEAD it's all that bad. COME ON, just TRY IT!" ;)

datalink7

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001
Originally posted by: Nohr
So some drunk dumbass wearing a sleeping bag is supposed to be a ghost? OMG he walked behind a cross on a table, he must be transparent!

LMAO!

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Originally posted by: DainBramaged

The message he's REALLY trying to convey is... "Being DEAD it's all that bad. COME ON, just TRY IT!" ;)

lmao