What do you think of my rehauled site? (The Daily Cute)

Mo0o

Lifer
Jul 31, 2001
It's good but the balance feels off especially with the "The Daily Cute" thing having teh same background as your main background color. And i think maybe the main banner can be better.

Beev

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2006
Originally posted by: Mo0o
It's good but the balance feels off especially with the "The Daily Cute" thing having teh same background as your main background color. And i think maybe the main banner can be better.

I noticed this too. In the top left corner where it says "The Daily Cute" and has the motto, it shouldn't be the same color as the background. Looks weird.

Scouzer

Lifer
Jun 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Sraaz
Originally posted by: Mo0o

I noticed this too. In the top left corner where it says "The Daily Cute" and has the motto, it shouldn't be the same color as the background. Looks weird.

I agree. That's one of my annoyances with it. However, I am still VERY VERY new to this fancy stuff, so it will be awhile until I figure out how to change it.

Old Skin

This is the skin I wanted to use...but it was with a really lousy blogware so I couldn't make it go.

Vegitto

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Better than the old, but still.. It doesn't seem 'complete' to me.. Some sites just give that feeling, but this one hasn't got it.. I can't put my finger on it, really..

Scouzer

Lifer
Jun 3, 2001
Now...I intelligently put this as a folder other than root on my webserver. If I saved all the files, uninstalled the blogware, reinstalled the blogware in root, then overwrote with all my files...that's the only way to get it to root I assume?

Right now I threw up a crappy redirect page, but I'm concerned this will effect my search engine placement. Thoughts?

Scouzer

Lifer
Jun 3, 2001
I'd get GoogleTalk just to get the help!

I'm visiting family for the next few days, so I can't do it right now.

But I really appreciate the offer, and I'll be sure to get back to you ASAP !

doze

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2005
If it's the daily cute then I think you should at least have a new picture for every day. Once you get that part down then worry about how it looks.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Scouzer
I'd get GoogleTalk just to get the help!

I'm visiting family for the next few days, so I can't do it right now.

But I really appreciate the offer, and I'll be sure to get back to you ASAP !

Cool let me know, it should take all of 2 minutes :)