What do you think Obama's MBTI is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
He is a Perceiver. He seems to be a thinker. He's definitely an abstract minded person. I can't tell whether he's an introvert or an extrovert though.

I don't think we've ever had a clearly NF President before and that goes to show how inherently undemocratic the executive branch is... makes me sad that those people are the most oppressed by the State and that the executive can't include all.

Dr. Paul wasn't presidential material and that's because he is an idealist (he's an INFP or INFJ).

Obama was commonly portrayed in 08 as an idealist (although I didn't know about MBTI then, I realized he was a hardcore foreign interventionist from the get go).

Hillary Clinton is classic executive material as a TJ and it scares the fuck out of me that I'm just like her. In other words, the only solution for those who see any good in liberty is secession.

Last edited:

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
My guess would be that 99.99% of politicians at the state level and above are extroverts, including Obama. Probably 100% at the national level.

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
He is a Perceiver. He seems to be a thinker. He's definitely an abstract minded person. I can't tell whether he's an introvert or an extrovert though.

I don't think we've ever had a clearly NF President before and that goes to show how inherently undemocratic the executive branch is... makes me sad that those people are the most oppressed by the State and that the executive can't include all.

Dr. Paul wasn't presidential material and that's because he is an idealist (he's an INFP or INFJ).

Obama was commonly portrayed in 08 as an idealist (although I didn't know about MBTI then, I realized he was a hardcore foreign interventionist from the get go).

Hillary Clinton is classic executive material as a TJ and it scares the fuck out of me that I'm just like her. In other words, the only solution for those who see any good in liberty is secession.

What do those acronyms stand for?

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
Given that after a hard 3-4 hours of work at the office he likes to go out and party, I'd say he's an E for sure. As for the other traits, he's a NTP.

ENTPs are less interested in developing plans of actions or making decisions than they are in generating possibilities and ideas. Following through on the implementation of an idea is usually a chore to the ENTP. For some ENTPs, this results in the habit of never finishing what they start. The ENTP who has not developed their Thinking process will have problems with jumping enthusiastically from idea to idea, without following through on their plans. The ENTP needs to take care to think through their ideas fully in order to take advantage of them.

http://www.personalitypage.com/ENTP.html

His flitting around from 'thing to thing' and never wanting to be pinned down or put his name on anything would seem to add credence to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.