Discussion What do you think about "U.S taking the world into a new cold war"?

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011

images

Obligatory comment

Reactions: JEDIYoda

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Fuck China. They should keep their nasty-ass viruses to themselves.

I will never forgive Richard Nixon for opening up trade with China. IMO, the world was a better place with China stuck in the dark ages.

(see...I know how to feed a Chinese troll)

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Excellent question!
IMO if Trump was not in office we would not be having this discussion!
Yet -- Trump wants to make America great again, in all the wrong ways!
Just by how he has handled this pandemic gives us a clue into what his strengths are and leadership is not one of them! It looks like spelling is not one of mine either..lol
How can you be the "leader" of the free world and not able to lead the country that you were elected to lead?

Reactions: alabeco

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I would consider bluster being the trend in this case. However, with Trump at the helm along with his advisers being picked expressly for the purpose of improving his chances of getting reelected, anything can happen and most all of it is assuredly bad.

Reactions: JEDIYoda

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Fuck China. They should keep their nasty-ass viruses to themselves.

I will never forgive Richard Nixon for opening up trade with China. IMO, the world was a better place with China stuck in the dark ages.

(see...I know how to feed a Chinese troll)
Neoliberal Empire required it, though.

The destructive trio of Tax Cuts, Deregulation, and Offshoring is how you make billionaires, oligarchs, and if they play their cards just right, aristocrats.

They've been playing their cards pretty well so far.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Proof that Trump isn't the only one who projects without shame.

Anyone who has been watching China operate since Xi Xinping took office should be quite amused by this 'warning,' I know I am. Yeah careful D.C. The Chinese might start stealing, bullying and undermining, you know, more. Shucks, they might even start trying to annex territory illegally.

We want to do business. They want a war.