What do you think about the "street" criminals? (long video)

intogamer

Lifer
Dec 5, 2004
I do not want to express unbiased thoughts about this situation. But I feel that the "street" population is pursuing more to be socially unaccepted. I haven't been back with this atmosphere of people as of lately. My opinion would most likely expressed additionally when going back to school.

Although, there could be an argument for the culture it has presented to the mainstream media.

This video is quite long at 60+ minutes. This video possesses a more directly expressed opinion here, rather the view presented by the media. It's a pretty worthwhile and interesting watch, if you ask me.

Text

May 16, 2000
I think for the most part they're worthless, ignorant, cowards and should mostly be executed - cheap and efficient. They're lazy, make excuses, and don't face any more troubles than anyone else. The difference is the choices that they make.

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
Originally posted by: intogamer
I do not want to express unbiased thoughts about this situation. But I feel that the "street" population is pursuing more to be socially unaccepted. I haven't been back with this atmosphere of people as of lately. My opinion would most likely expressed additionally when going back to school.

Although, there could be an argument for the culture it has presented to the mainstream media.

This video is quite long at 60+ minutes. This video possesses a more directly expressed opinion here, rather the view presented by the media. It's a pretty worthwhile and interesting watch, if you ask me.

Text

I think most of it is BS. Set up acting, nothing really to see.

Drift3r

Jun 3, 2003
Originally posted by: PrinceofWands
I think for the most part they're worthless, ignorant, cowards and should mostly be executed - cheap and efficient. They're lazy, make excuses, and don't face any more troubles than anyone else. The difference is the choices that they make.

Bingo....For every one of them that talks about not having a choice because of growing up in a bad neighborhood or having a bad life there are others trying to make something of themselves in the same situation. The first scene of a crime being committed they show is pretty evident of this as they rob a guy walking home with groceries. They get no pitty from me and should be shown known because they have no pitty for anyone but themselves. The only thing worthwhile about this video is that law enforcement can use it to basically apprehend the producers for aiding these guys ( view the last scene ) and criminals involved.

beyoku

Golden Member
Aug 20, 2003
what about corporate crime. Look what happend after the bubble and the last 5 years. As a broker i saw people run boiler room schemes and sniff cocaine in the bathroom. Look at HUGE financial crime reaching in the billions of dollars. You should not be scared of these people, i should. You think these people somehow like ME because I live next to them? Although some of this is setup acting (some scenes are in different videos that have been proven fake) idiots like this live right across the street from me.

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
The video looks fake in some parts... real in others... I mean hell, they filmed a shooting. :confused:

Anyone who genuinely commits that many crimes, should be put down. period.