What do you make of the Alabama case? >> Update: New Case in LA.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
MEN.... I SWEAR.... WTF....
She had everything. Retirement to look forward to, a nice house, probably a nice state pension, years of hard work, then she met this MAN and everything went out the window.

To make things worse, then some asshole, another asshole as was this inmate, asshole Brett Kavanaugh wants to force women like this to have babies with guys like this inmate.
The problem is clear, men are assholes and make women do crazy things, insane things.

To me, this inmate was no better than Kavanaugh, both men taking advantage of women and then what happens in the end? Kavanaugh gets to be a supreme court justice, this inmate will go back to prison with internet, a roof over his head, and three means a day while the lady ends up with a bullet in her head and other women are forced to give birth to the sons of Charles Manson.
Something is out of wack here....

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
read that she had lost her husband within the last year so maybe she felt she had nothing left to lose, I think she went off the deep-end after her man died and decided to go out with a bang.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
They hung out at the same hotel for 4 days, and had paid for 14 days. To "get their bearings and figure out where to go next." Only had $29K of her original $90K left. Criminal masterminds they were not.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
The entire thing makes so sense at all. She had a lot going for her and she decided to blow it all over a little prison sex.

She must be dumb as a brick.

Lezunto

Golden Member
Oct 24, 2020
I think a combination of deep depression, a non-exciting future and a lousy job contributed to her poor decisions.

At least the inmate is back in custody. Don't see him watching any cable TV in his immediate future.

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
read that she had lost her husband within the last year so maybe she felt she had nothing left to lose, I think she went off the deep-end after her man died and decided to go out with a bang.

Everything I read said that her ex-husband died in January, but they were only married for 4 years and divorced 16 years ago due to his drug addiction, so I doubt she still saw him as "her man." That role seems to have gone to Casey White.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Just because they were white. If they were any other color they would both be dead.

/s
Pointing out the fact how some unarmed people pulled over for traffic stops wind up dead while known dangerous escaped murders are taken in unharmed.

Funny how that is possible

Reactions: hal2kilo

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Pcgeek, always good for that awkward chuckle, when he's not assaulting the livestock, of course

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
A silly response requires a laugh emoji...
Well technically police just bought him a burger.

Per Snopes:
In Shelby, the FBI handled Roof’s initial questioning, [Shelby police Chief Jeff] Ledford said. Shelby police’s lone conversation with the mass-murder suspect was about food. Earlier in the day, Roof had bought water and chips at a south Charlotte gas station. Now he was hungry. Police bought him food from a nearby Burger King, Ledford said.

Nov 17, 2019
Not really worthy of a separate thread:

COUSHATTA, La. - Three juveniles escaped from the Ware Youth Center, in Red River Parish, with the help of a security guard this weekend.

According to authorities, it happened Saturday, when the security guard, Victoria Tune, drove the three juveniles from the detention facility.

A warrant was issued for her and the 3 escapees...... Tyjuan Lafitte, who was at the youth center for attempted first degree murder..... Jeremiah Durham, for armed robbery and Na’varaya Lane, in custody for attempted second degree murder.

Their run from the law didn't last long. The 3 escapees and the security guard were all found at a motel in Houston.

According to authorities all 4 were arrested early Sunday morning and sent back to Louisiana.

Yeah, I wonder what they were doing in that motel.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
You got something to say? Spit it out, I don't translate idiot innuendo very well...so come on say what you want to say to me and don't play stupid games!

"A silly response requires a laugh emoji... "

:D

From your postings I Know you are fluent in "Idiot Innuendo".

Reactions: iRONic