What do you make of the Alabama case? >> Update: New Case in LA.

Nov 17, 2019
What I've pieced together from multiple articles:

Contrary to policy, guard decides to transport a prisoner alone, without the policy require backup guard.

Stated to be taking him to a court appointed evaluation. (No such eval on schedule).

Stated to go to a personal medical appointment after dropping the prisoner off. (No such appointment found).

Vehicle found abandoned in shopping center parking lot.

No one noticed either missing for several hours.

Comment that 'precautions were in place' seems absurd.

Nov 17, 2019
This one says she did have a doctor's appointment but didn't show up.

Also says she's 56, which tells me the picture posted on many news articles isn't very current.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Well.....
She could have it both ways.
If they get caught, she could say he made her do it. She was forced. And if they both get away, then she doesn't have to say anything as they start their new life somewhere down in Mexico.

Nov 17, 2019
Want a cool 10Gs?

Marshals: Reward for info on escaped inmate, missing officer

abcnews.go.com.ico
ABC|1 hour ago
The U.S. Marshals Service says it's offering up to $10,000 for information about an escaped inmate and a "missing and endangered" correctional officer who disappeared Friday after leaving a ...

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
What I've pieced together from multiple articles:

Contrary to policy, guard decides to transport a prisoner alone, without the policy require backup guard.

Stated to be taking him to a court appointed evaluation. (No such eval on schedule).

Stated to go to a personal medical appointment after dropping the prisoner off. (No such appointment found).

Vehicle found abandoned in shopping center parking lot.

No one noticed either missing for several hours.

Comment that 'precautions were in place' seems absurd.

Both have a last name of "White", but they say they're not related.

Show me the 23andMe test results. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
In his blue alert picture, he looks like aaron rodgers.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
Last edited:

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
Oops. Now the sheriff has issued a warrant for her arrest as a willing participant.

In addition to having turned in her retirement papers the day before this all happened, she just sold her house a few weeks ago. Preparation for going on the run?

Yea. People do insane sh*t and make horribe choices. She was going to retire. And yet, she (allegedly) takes off with a known murderer.

Reactions: hal2kilo and Pohemi
Nov 17, 2019
"
Vicky White’s mother, Pat Davis, told WAAY TV that even if her daughter helped the inmate escape, she should turn herself in before she gets hurt.

According to Davis, Vicky had been living with her for the past five weeks, ever since Vicky sold her house. Davis says her daughter didn’t speak about work often, never bringing up retirement and never mentioning inmate White in conversation.

”You know, I never heard of him, never seen his picture, nothing. I didn’t know anything about him,” she says."

Don't Mothers always know everything?

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
I'm not a bit surprised to read the following...

"A missing Alabama corrections official accused of helping a murder defendant escape from jail last week had a nonphysical "special relationship" with him that included allowing him privileges while incarcerated, a sheriff said Tuesday."

Reactions: Pohemi and Captante

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
I'm not a bit surprised to read the following...

"A missing Alabama corrections official accused of helping a murder defendant escape from jail last week had a nonphysical "special relationship" with him that included allowing him privileges while incarcerated, a sheriff said Tuesday."

Anyone want to place a wager on that "non-physical" part being total nonsense? :confused: