what do you look like (don't reply w/o pics!!) ??

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MaxDepth

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2001

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000
You look like what would happen if Chow Yun Fat lived above a pastry shop...

don't mind me it's the beer talking... Your wife and child are beautiful

hehehe, cute.

actually since i'm about 35 lbs overweight, i'd agree with you. i'm 235 lbs now, i'd like to get to 200 over the next 6 months.

rbhawcroft

May 16, 2002
Originally posted by: DaveSohmer
Originally posted by: rbhawcroft
Originally posted by: hammer09Sissy boy? :pYou know Chief, you look familiar, I know I've seen you someplace. Where it could it be?*hums opening music to super mario brothers* :D
Originally posted by: DaveSohmerNot a hair on your ass to post that picture here sissy boy.
We got the whole spectrum. One person tells me I look like Richard Marchinko and another says I look like Super Mario. WhateverI notice you still haven't posted that pic, puss boy.
you dont look like richard marcinkogif onlyhe is a hardas3, and can bench 400lbs+, and an exaggerating but readable bserbtw this is me link
I didn't say I looked like him, I don't think I do. I have met him though and I have an autographed copy of Green Team.

i only read his biography rogue warrior, some of it was obviously exaggerated, but i think he ran it pretty close more than once, especially with that river escape he made on the ho chi minh trail.

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
Dazed and confused in Key West (nothin' new) Me tryin' to remember where I put the bodies :p Both pics are 2 years old now but I'm looking at digital cameras now so I'll update soon. Yeah, I know
rolleye.gif

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
lol, so this means you've gaind 150 pounds and are starting to bald?
LMAO :D No, my wifey would probably kick me to the curb if I started porkin' out and baldness isn't on either side of my family so no worries there.It's just that I've posted the same 2 pics everytime 1 of these threads pops up for a good year now and it's time I updated them ;)

nmcglennon

Golden Member
Jul 19, 2002
Alright... heres some pics of me.
I don't have a digital camera, so these are a couple that I have scanned in over the past years.
Some are a little small, as I used them on a webpage once. :D

Pic 1 - Delta Gamma (sorority) Anchorsplash(swimming) competition. We are all plastered at 7am in this picture. Nice.
Pic 2 - Taken during my pledgeship my freshman year of college. My ex-girlfriend is the girl laying on my shoulder.
Pic 3 - Random shot taken in the summer of 2001... I wasn't looking.
Pic 4 - Taken summer of 2001 also. Sailing is awesome.
Pic 5 - During our fraternity formal fall 2000. I am in the center.
Pic 6 - Me and my good friend Brendan. I am on the right.
Pic 7 - At the texas capital during President Bush's election night. It was raining, and my girlfriend was taking the picture. I am on the left, and the other guys are my good friends Aaron and Josh.

Thats it for now...
I need to scan some more current pictures.

Ultima

Platinum Member
Oct 16, 1999
Originally posted by: Ultima
It's against my better judgement but WTH.

Ugly Dude Warning

Taken about a year ago onboard USS LOUISIANA.

Wow, you don't look anything like I expected from your posts.

Explain please.

I dunno.. I was expecting more van-damme or something like that ;) Just a perception I had in my head I guess..