What do you do when you see these guys casually sitting down for lunch?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jul 9, 2009
How about a vote that i'm glad you didn't take the picture and start a violent episode against yet more innocent civilians. Just think if they had yellow stars on you could have murdered them with a clear conscienc.......................well with no regrets.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
How about a vote that i'm glad you didn't take the picture and start a violent episode against yet more innocent civilians. Just think if they had yellow stars on you could have murdered them with a clear conscienc.......................well with no regrets.

tenor.gif

Good Job! lol.

Nov 25, 2013
Public Service announcement: Please folks, always remember to flush when finished.

Nov 8, 2012
Nope, and neither does a hijab.

Uhhh... Yeah it does... that is literally the entire foundation of religions... both Christianity and Muslims basically center around the woman being inferior.

The difference is Christians just keep playing the religion game for role playing instead of actually taking it serious like Muslims.

Apr 27, 2012
OP is a complete idiot. You can clearly see the belt around the robe and theres no badges plus some priests wear robes like this. At least make sure rather than assuming.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
OP is a complete idiot. You can clearly see the belt around the robe and theres no badges plus some priests wear robes like this. At least make sure rather than assuming.

Incorruptible is an expert on the Klan uniform we should listen to him.

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
LOL!
hy-larious. Great example of when you're so busy beiing soooooooo "open minded" you spend your time all up in everyone else's business

My hope is the OP first did his poll choicr C (major display of ass-holiness).

Then B (let a couple of priests chase him out of town. )

:D

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
LOL!
hy-larious. Great example of when you're so busy beiing soooooooo "open minded" you spend your time all up in everyone else's business

My hope is the OP first did his poll choicr C (major display of ass-holiness).

Then B (let a couple of priests chase him out of town. )

:D

Ah but unlike you the OP actually owned the mistake when pointed out. When was the last time you did that in P&N?

Reactions: mikeymikec

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000

Clearly, 8 years of Catholic school taught me nothing...well other than don't be in the bathroom alone with Father Foley.

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
^ oh look at that. All four morons that a poll would have shown voting B C and D.

I've never seen one of you actually understand anything before spouting off pure stupidity as in the dumb poll options in the OP, so I'd not expect different for this.

Luckily others smarter than you posted what was really going on before you spouted off. Again... typical.

Nov 25, 2013
Ah but unlike you the OP actually owned the mistake when pointed out. When was the last time you did that in P&N?

He just had a chance a couple of minutes ago. And yet your original statement still holds. In fact, he took another swipe at the OP.

Sad. :(

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Looks like some kind of clerical garment to me. Was this photo taken on a Sunday perchance?

Yeah, the one on the left has a brown belt of some kind. Can't imagine that would be tolerated at the local cross burning.

^ oh look at that. All four morons that a poll would have shown voting B C and D.

I've never seen one of you actually understand anything before spouting off pure stupidity as in the dumb poll options in the OP, so I'd not expect different for this.

Luckily others smarter than you posted what was really going on before you spouted off. Again... typical.

Look at Zaap unable to follow a simple conversation. Where did I EVER say they were racist or clan members?

Now go clean your monitor for the 45th time today.

Zaap will you be a man and own your latest mistake?

Last edited: