what do you describe GirlFriday as??

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ratkil

Platinum Member
Jan 12, 2000
I thought it was a Temp Agency?

kidding, just kidding, retract those damn claws! ;)

Farbio

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2000
lol at boberfett

hope no one took this anything but fun, it wasn't meant against colleen at all...i love talking to her and hope no one thinks it was meant as anything harmful:)

Pastfinder

Platinum Member
Jul 2, 2000
She seems to be a nice person with a decent mind. No qualms with me, I only know here from her posts, that's it.

DesignDawg

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I think she should be banned, since she is just an alter-ego of Paulson, and we all know alter-egos are not allowed on these boards.

Ricky
DesignDawg

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Adul is right, I am tormented too much. I must be a sucker for punishment, because I keep coming back for more. ;)

Drunk

All right little Junior Member, you better watch it. Oh, and who are you anyway? ;)

slicksilver

Golden Member
Mar 14, 2000
she's in the elite I guess.......she's always helping out people.....i actually dunno much abt her.....but I know that she gets a hell lot of respect from every anandtechie

Raj

64bitloopy

Banned
Oct 11, 2000
SHe is the only one to pm me, if that counts for anything, even though dennifloss had also pmed me, but I forgot about that.