What do you carry on yourself when you leave your home?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dude

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 1999
Oh...

Digicam in car
Cat 5 spool, crimper, and heads
Computing tools -> Soldering iron, pliers, screw drivers, x-acto, etc.
Butt set and tone tool

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
wallet, keys, and on my keychain is a very tiny maglite. I'll add a tiny swiss army knife to it eventually.

Atlantean

Diamond Member
May 2, 2001
Wallet and keys, usually not the wallet though, that usually stays, but I bring a cc and debit card with me.

zCypher

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2002
Wallet of course, which contains everything i need financially or in terms of identification (ATM cards, VISA, cash, college ID card, any other ID cards, medicare card, etc etc).. and i usually carry my phone and keys on me as well.

Lady In Red

Mar 15, 2000
It depends if I'm going to work or just shopping etc. so since I'm having to go to work every day here is what I carry out of the house everyday.

~ pen - left shirt pocket
~ blank check - right shirt pocket
~ pouch in left back pant pocket (money - Driver's license, SS Card, employee cards, gift card)
~ right back pant pocket PDA
~ Handbag with wallet, planner, digital camera, more pens, makeup, checkbook, mints, etc..
~ 2 cell phones (work & personal)
~ Laptop in carrying case on the right shoulder.

GeekDrew

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
And you still manage to move?!?!? That's quite a bit to be hauling around, Lady in Red.

I carry my wallet, keys, a pen, and my cellphone (usually).

Darein

Platinum Member
Nov 14, 2000
Wallet, phone, chapstick, and cell. During school often a camera and glasses. At home at sunglasses to that mix.

SWirth86

Golden Member
Aug 31, 2001
Wallet
Uni-Ball Pen

Keys sometimes, not usually. Although little things like my Mini-Maglite and Micra Leatherman would be useful, they get annoying and dont get enough use to warrant carrying them around. Don't like to have a lot of stuff on me.

JimmyEatWorld

Platinum Member
Dec 12, 2000
front pocket wallet, keys (with bottle opener and LED light), cell phone, chapstick sometimes, utility knife sometimes

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Keys
Wallet (which has drivers license, debit and cc's)
Cell Phone