What do you bastards put on your hamburger?

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

What? and why?

• Cheddar

• American

• Swiss

• Colby

• Monty Jack

• Mozzerella

• Brie

• Bleu

• Camenbert

• Cottage

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
A couple of rings bro, a couple of rings. lmao. :D

It's like a good sandwich. You need the condiment in every bite. A bit of lettuce, tomato, onion, jalapenno - in each bite. Not a bite here and there. This onion was just too big. But usually it's an exact fit. A ring here or there, man those trix are for kids.

Reactions: Linux23

Linux23

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
It's like a good sandwich. You need the condiment in every bite. A bit of lettuce, tomato, onion, jalapenno - in each bite. Not a bite here and there. This onion was just too big. But usually it's an exact fit. A ring here or there, man those trix are for kids.
I'll agree, I love a consistent bite so I'll give you that. I have a bag of Sweet onions on top of my fridge that I have to use. Maybe I'll smoke up a couple of burgers this afternoon and try your onion loaf method and see if I can stomach it.

I really don't have a lot of experience with Vidalia onions so it's going to be interesting. Lol.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
I'll agree, I love a consistent bite so I'll give you that. I have a bag of Sweet onions on top of my fridge that I have to use. Maybe I'll smoke up a couple of burgers this afternoon and try your onion loaf method and see if I can stomach it.

I really don't have a lot of experience with Vidalia onions so it's going to be interesting. Lol.

:D lol

Well the onion has to be sweet and definitely a bit smaller than that photo. Vidalia's are usually good though. That Trader Joe's Magnifisauce was also a good interpretation of any good burger joint's version of Mac Sauce, Shack Sauce, Animal Sauce - whatever. Will be buying more.

Last edited: