What do I want for my birthday?

Kinnetic

Oct 19, 2005
I just recently bought some computer parts for myself, so I can't ask for that. That would be lame. I love zombie anything, should I ask for like a zombie care package? (movies, games, etc):thumbsup:

I don't know, I'm so lost. :confused:

If you do give real advice, try to keep suggestions under $200, I would never want anyone to buy me a gift of greater value than that, way too much for a birthday.

*Hobbies*
-Playing hockey (I'm a superstar)
-Reading science fiction novels based on the future
-Gaming (PC, PS2)
-Hanging out with my 4 year old nephew (he's hilarious)
-Going to the movies
-Working out
-Sleeping
-Camping

Maybe these will help :)

Birthday is July 31st.

MoPHo

Platinum Member
Dec 16, 2003
My sister's b-day is july 31. she likes shoes. maybe you should ask for shoes.

theNEOone

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2001
-Working out

do you like to run? the new nike+ setup is pretty damn cool.

what about rekindling some old hobbies? tennis, model rockets, etc?

=|

Kinnetic

Oct 19, 2005
I'm not sure about the shoes idea, not really my cup of tea or a hobby. But the Nike idea is cool, I checked out the website, it's very interesting.

I do/did run. But my workout had to cut out my running cardio. I'm trying to build mass and already play hockey 3 times a week, so I don't get many miles on my shoes anymore :(

But I love the idea, I hope I keep getting replies like this.

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
How about you ask for maturity enough to call it a "birthday". At your age you should also be putting serious thought into whether you have earned a birthday gift or if you would just be getting further spoiled. I'm not making any accusations, but you are a man now. If you're not acting like one, don't expect or ask for any gracious presents.

SampSon

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2006
My birfday is on the 30th, so people are asking me what I would like, but I have no answer for them.

You an always use more hockey tape.