What do Bo Schembechler and Michigan's National Title Hopes Have in Common?

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
They're both dead!

Congrats to the Gators, but I'm pullin' for OSU!

-------------------------------------------
As other have commented; you have poor taste.

Now you will have to wait until the bowl game is over before posting.

Anandtech Moderator

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000
What do Bo Schembechler and Michigan's National Title Hopes Have in Common?
Originally posted by: Gobadgrs
They're both dead!

Congrats to the Gators, but I'm pullin' for OSU!

That was so in bad taste. :roll:

Babbles

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2001
Wow, that is pretty dumb, inconsiderate, awful, and frankly it is not even remotely funny.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
No more tasteless than Gerald Ford jokes or people saying to dig up Bear Bryant. All you WHINEichigan fans can shove it.

Kobota

Aug 5, 2003

Bo Schembechler dies and goes to heaven and God says, "Bo you lived a pretty good life and you were a good football coach Come on into heaven.
In fact I'll give you your own house." So God takes him to his house and he's looking at it. It's a nice one bedroom house with a big Michigan flag out front. Bo notices that the roof could use some work but decides that it's a nice house and its heaven so why complain. He goes inside and is sitting there relaxing and he looks out the back window. Over this valley he sees a huge mansion that's painted scarlet and gray with a big buckeyes flag outside of it, a golden fence around it with buckeyes all around it at the top. Bo looks at God and says, "God I don't understand I was just as good of a coach as Woody Hayes... Why does he get that much better of a house than me??" God looks at Bo and just shakes his head and says, "Bo you must be mistaken. That's not Woody's house, It's mine."

Syringer

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Originally posted by: Mill
No more tasteless than Gerald Ford jokes or people saying to dig up Bear Bryant. All you WHINEichigan fans can shove it.

Last I checked Gerald Ford is still alive and that you're the only assclown who made those ridiculous threads about him.

/not a Michigan fan

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Syringer

Last I checked Gerald Ford is still alive and that you're the only assclown who made those ridiculous threads about him.

/not a Michigan fan

ZING!!

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002

/not a Michigan fan

How're spiders by you doing?

Syringer

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001

/not a Michigan fan

0/2, quit while you're "ahead".

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002

/not a Michigan fan

I'm already ahead of you because I'm capable of killing a spider for a woman, while you're busy at home killing kittens.

tfinch2

Lifer
Feb 3, 2004

/not a Michigan fan

I'm already ahead of you because I'm capable of killing a spider for a woman, while you're busy at home killing kittens.

You're not banned yet?

Syringer

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001

/not a Michigan fan

Whoa there Michael Richards..

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
bunch of wussys here, anyways as far as the joke goes, it was predictable.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

/not a Michigan fan

Actually, the archives show 6 different OPs of Gerald Ford threads. The current search shows several others as well.

/not someone who is scared of talking to girls (and killing spiders for them) and mostly communicates with the outside world via computer

How many "real" friends do you have, Syringer? I know of a few people who claim you from online, but they met you "here" first.

You're just another victim of oppressive Asian parents that lashes out once he first gets a taste of freedom. It is why you've gone from being too inept to kill a spider for one of your cybergirls to now acting like you've got a big d!ck, when in fact you don't.

/not Asian but my cousins are

:)