What did you do after the prom...Besides lose your virginity?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Transition

Banned
Sep 8, 2001

<< we went camping and went crazy!
it was the biggest bestest party of the year after prom.

i gave h***jobs for $2.00 and made over $1,600 that night.. w00t!

*kat. <-- aka handmaster
>>

:Q

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000

<< Good times, good people, good talks. :) >>

definately.

My senior formal is coming up in a few months. Probably just chill out with some mates or chill out iwth a special girl........

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com

<< I've got my senior prom coming up in a few months, and I'm looking around for things to do afterwards...other than get drunk, get a room, ect ect (its just not appealing). We've (a group of friends) thought about taking a cruise around manhattan, dancing at the rainbow room (we dont know about dancing after dancing... its sort of stupid), and getting a big suite at the Plaza, where the prom is, but nothing is really that applealing. Any ideas? >>

my family had a good sized above ground pool in our huge backyard.I had a huge party after my prom.

TrueBlueLS

Platinum Member
Jul 13, 2001
My prom was alright... I went with a friend but the bad part was that she was sick. So it was like we were all dressed up, got there at 7 when the doors opened, left at 9 because I felt so horrible for her, and then I was home at like about 9:30. I could have cared less what else would have happened afterwards if she wasn't sick, I was just happy to go because I didn't think I was going to be.

phatcow

Platinum Member
Nov 25, 2000

<< After prom, my bf and I went out to a nearby lake and he fell asleep with his head in my lap while I talked to him. >>

you only THOUGHT yall were sleeping.