What could be better...Lewis Black & Tony Rock (Chris's brother) in concert ;)

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Both came to our campus theater. I never laughed that much in my ENTIRE LIFE!! Tony Rock was hilarious and just started out with the RAW material cussing out people! He had EVERYONE rolling. He made fun of everyone, white, black, indian, jewish. He didn't care, everyone was a target. He's not as off the hook as his brother, but he is pretty damn close. He even got one girl up in the top row that wouldn't shut the hell up. She kept on screaming out and yelling stupid crap. He then asked a question to the audience and she yelled out again. He called her out and repeated what she said, and then trashed her!! :)

Then Lewis Black came out and had us in stitches. His facial expressions and his body language is worth the price of admission (which was only $5 for us NC State students;)). He was so fargin funny that I could hardly breathe b/c I was laughing the ENTIRE time.

I need more comedy!!!!!!!! MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Soybomb

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
Louis Black is damn hilarious, napster might have more of his stuff.....not that I would know hehe.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
And it is soooooooooooooooo hilarious to see Lewis move his hands and shake like crazy. He looks like he is gonna spaz out when gets mad ;)

PCAddict

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 1999
I saw some of Tony Rock's material before. He's funny. But he is not the masterful comedian that Chris is. I am gonna have to look into this Lewis Black dude though...

EDIT: Good catch, Soybomb. :)