what chances would Jeb Bush have of being President?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
It is a fact, she is being bought by all of these " donations ". This makes her a whore. Sorry if me pointing that out to you Seems misogynistic. It isn't. I have respect for women that are respectable. She is not even close.
So he was right, you don't understand why that was misogynistic.
Let me give you a clue. A whore is a woman that trades sex for money. By calling her a whore for accepting money you are saying that the only thing she has to trade for that money is sex. Even if you don't actually believe this, you are using it as a easy way to attack her character. The underlying implication is that women only have one thing of value, that that rest between their legs, so if money is being exchanged then that is what they are buying. This attack only works because she is a woman, thus it is misogynistic.
It's not even just that. Whore can be used to describe anyone that is compromising their morals for money, that isn't the issue. The issue is that most politicians are whores in that sense of the word, but you don't see him calling any of the men "whores."

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
10981515_936833029700193_5285870217725889302_n_zpsqgnuc2hf.jpg

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Nice attempt at a strawman. Not even close to the same thing.

But I do agree with you Democrats are indeed stupid.
It's exactly the same thing, but I expected that your hyper partisanship would keep you from seeing it.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
What pathetic back-pedaling. You called her a whore because she's a woman you don't like. Maybe to you it's just a generic gendered insult, like calling a guy a 'prick,' but it's still clearly not an insult you chose because it's the most accurate.

Here's a free tip: You're never going to convince anyone who doesn't already agree with you about anything when you go around calling women you don't like 'whores.' Even if you truly believe that's a good description of her, choose a new word. It's like calling a black guy "uppity" and expecting people not to think you're racist.

I think you would be one of the last people I would take advice from. The lib's politically correctness is BS. I call it like I see it.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
The Clinton's never crashed the entire ""WORLD"" economy.
And we can thank our lucky ASS that Obama has restored the jobs AND the market.
If you forgot what it was like having a BUSH in the whitehouse, watch or re-watch INSIDE JOB on netflix.
Or better yet, talk to one of those folks on a pension that lost their pension and now live under a bridge after the last BUSH administration meltdown.
But, you will have to go looking under bridges in your area.
So wear something that you won't mind getting dirty.
The underside of a bridge tends to be fairly dirty.

Do you really think that? The Clintons started the ball rolling for the crash.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
It's not even just that. Whore can be used to describe anyone that is compromising their morals for money, that isn't the issue. The issue is that most politicians are whores in that sense of the word, but you don't see him calling any of the men "whores."

That is because I wasn't talking about the men whores. Bill Clinton is also a whore. Most politicians are whores... Those are the facts. Hillary is just selling herself more openly to Foreign Governments.

Feel better now?