What can you do if some alabamian redneck scum of hell throws crap out his window and it hits your car?

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Is it just alabama or all of the US? People here like to throw stuff out their windows, as evidenced by the junk on the side of the road, the cigarettes I keep getting thrown at me, and the cocke can that came tumbling into my hood yesterday by some dickweed in his pickup truck. What can you really do besides race up to them and honk and flash your lights? If the window had of been damaged I'd have tried to get him to pull over, and called the cops if he didn't, but damn you assholes who throw sh*t out your windows. Were you raised in a barn, or just used it as your sex pad?

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Roger
Goodmorning Skoorb, want a fresh cup of java ?
Just had one, though it's not up to spec with the 4 cups you downed! This was in the maxima, which is doubly bothersome considering that the tire that blew a couple weeks back and ultimately cost me $310 was caused by road debris - something I only found out recently by noticing the new two white fvcking scratches down by the wheel where whatever the hell fell off/came off a vehicle scratched the car and then busted up a tire.

I think I'm going to buy a big cheap pickup truck and fill the bed with rocks just to spite those behind me!

MattCo

Platinum Member
Jan 29, 2001
No Joke! Is it that hard to hold on to trash until you complete your trip?!?!?! Every location in the civilized world has a trashcan to deposit your junk in when you arrive.

-MC

Jan 31, 2002
/emails Skoorb a link to instructions on mounting twin 50-calibre machineguns on the hood of his Maxima

Gets the point across a lot better than horns. :D

- M4H

Red

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2002
Well, I must admit that I have witnessed this in state as well. Here in Northern Kentucky, we like to separate ourselves from the lower 90% of the state. I was on I-75 southbound a couple weeks ago and a guy threw a large styrofoam cup half ful of dip spit onto highway. And the only reason I knew it was dipspit was because he kept spitting the stuff out of his mouth after he threw the cup.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Redhotjrm
Well, I must admit that I have witnessed this in state as well. Here in Northern Kentucky, we like to separate ourselves from the lower 90% of the state. I was on I-75 southbound a couple weeks ago and a guy threw a large styrofoam cup half ful of dip spit onto highway. And the only reason I knew it was dipspit was because he kept spitting the stuff out of his mouth after he threw the cup.
That is absolutely foul. Dipspit is disgusting, but then so is dipper and vicariously so are dippers. :D

EyeMWing

Banned
Jun 13, 2003
The $5000 littering fine does quite well at controlling that around here. If you have one, install a video camera in your dash connected to your Carputer. Or just use a derilict old VCR if you don't feel like going through the trouble of installing some high tech equipment.

Then go litter nazi on them and call the cops with lists of 20 cars and video evidence for every one of them. A whole lotta paperwork, but it'll save on repairs.

Some jackwad did wing a used condom onto my van's windshield once. That merited a little vigilante justice because of the 'WTF? You're one gross mothafvcka' factor. I passed him in the next passing zone (the last for 20 miles) and drove granny speed until he got off onto some back road. That was fun.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
You could always retaliate at people thowing crap out their windows by pulling up next to them and flinging your own feces.

DurocShark

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
Originally posted by: vi_edit
You could always retaliate at people thowing crap out their windows by pulling up next to them and flinging your own feces.

Yes!

Ya know, here in Cali I hardly ever see more than a cig butt tossed out a window. It's really nice not do be dodging McDonalds cups, diapers, etc, like I had to just 10 years ago.

Red

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2002
Originally posted by: vi_edit

It would really scare the feces out of 'em if you ate your own poop and THEN spat it at their car.

EDIT: Oh, and no pun intended, but we really shouldn't be crapping on his thread.

Bryophyte

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
My husband witnessed someone dump their ashtray out in a parking lot, and decided to help them out by picking it all back up and depositing it in their car.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
Originally posted by: BigDan
My husband witnessed someone dump their ashtray out in a parking lot, and decided to help them out by picking it all back up and depositing it in their car.

I haven?t seen anybody around here do that in years. If I do see some dumbass do it ill make sure they are thoroughly embarrassed.

I think its a southern thing to chuck trash out your vehicle. Here in Colorado it is very very rare to see somebody do that. However when we go to Texas to visit relatives i see rednecks do it all the fricken time.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Citrix
Originally posted by: BigDan

I haven?t seen anybody around here do that in years. If I do see some dumbass do it ill make sure they are thoroughly embarrassed.

I think its a southern thing to chuck trash out your vehicle. Here in Colorado it is very very rare to see somebody do that. However when we go to Texas to visit relatives i see rednecks do it all the fricken time.
Lack of laws, lack of respect for the environment and the city they live in, or just being a straightup redneck a-hole. I suppose it's a combination of all these things. Nobody in nova scotia littered either,worth mentioning anyway.

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001

Yikes, they don't play with that in Texas. They used to have a cartoon whale sing in a commercial. "Don't mess with Texas".

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Violence is the only thing they understand. Double barrels though the drivers side..:):p

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Chaotic42

Yikes, they don't play with that in Texas. They used to have a cartoon whale sing in a commercial. "Don't mess with Texas".

They also have signs throughout the state "Littering is unlAWFUL $500 fine"

Carry a paintball gun and chunk a paintball back.

Parrotheader

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 1999
I didn't realize that was you when I threw the can. Sorry about that. You shouldn't have been tailgating me though. :p