What can cause a young woman to lose her appetite?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
the weird disjointed shit this guy posts... is he an ai bot in training or something? like wtf
Excuse me but I'm hardly the only, let alone the first poster to ask for pictures of mentioned young woman in threads.:rolleyes:

Back when I was younger I would have sworn that you two are part of the vast conspiracy to covertly convert young men into becoming Qeers.

Note as I since then have learned that Homosexuality is innate in those of that orientation I long believe the above. But yes I used to think like this.

Language, please. If you need to defeat the filter to post a term, DON'T.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
Excuse me but I'm hardly the only, let alone the first poster to ask for pictures of mentioned young woman in threads.:rolleyes:

Back when I was younger I would have sworn that you two are part of the vast conspiracy to covertly convert young men into becoming Qeers.

Note as I since then have learned that Homosexuality is innate in those of that orientation I long believe the above. But yes I used to think like this.
Ceasar is banned. You're not getting any pics. That was my point.

Kaido

Elite Member & Kitchen Overlord
Feb 14, 2004
But yes I used to think like this.

Going off on a tangent from an ancient thread...one of the things that annoys me about modern society, particularly with social media bullying & how memes can turn a person into a Solo-style carbonite freeze for the rest of eternith seemingly overnight, is that they don't allow room for people to grow. We all have stupid opinions & flawed worldviews at some point in our lives, and for the past twenty+ years, the Internet has allowed those things to become a matter of historical record...which is fine, except that it doesn't allow the perception of people to change. I cringe when I read my old forum threads sometimes when I'm doing a search looking for information on a particular topic, but that's just how personal growth works...when I joined the forums back in 2004 I was asking things like how to setup wireless routers & whatnot, and fast-forward 15+ years later & that's what I do for a job now, lol.

I think the Internet & people in general need to be more forgiving about allowing people to grow up & move on from their mistakes. Historically, if you did something stupid & got famous for it at grade school or in your local town, as you got older & moved out, people generally forgot about it. Now, if a kid makes one mistake, you're plastered all over the Internet forever & ever...I feel for those kids who commit suicide over that stuff, because how would you like to wake up & hear about that one thing you did that one time forever & ever for the rest of your life? Horrible, just horrible. Monica Lewinsky is probably the poster child as the first Internet-bullied & permanently-locked-in person worldwide...it was a cultural thing back then, but she came out with a really fantastic talk about shame a few years ago that really changed my perspective on not just her situation, but the whole situation of Internet shame in general:

GrumpyMan

Diamond Member
May 14, 2001
Well my little brother died of stomach cancer a few months ago,so I would tell her to get checked out myself.