What brand and scent of deodorant/anti-perspirant do you use?

ManBearPig

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2000
And would you recommend it? They apparently got rid of the kind I used to use so I have to get a new one.

This question is only for dudes.

Mar 16, 2005
secret.jpg

Leros

Lifer
Jul 11, 2004
Right Guard Fresh.

People often tell me I smell great and ask me what cologne I wear. Its just the deodorant (I don't smell it, but apparently others do).

Born2bwire

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2005
I use Nivea roll on. The one I like doesn't have much of a smell. If I want a particular scent then I'll just splash on some aftershave. I don't want a strong deodorant added into the mix.

dlock13

Platinum Member
Oct 24, 2006
Right Guard + some kind of fragrance deodorant spray such as Axe or Ol' Spice.

OverVolt

Lifer
Aug 31, 2002
deodorant is better for me, so I use Axe Phoenix. I wasn't really a fan of Axe but you actually do get some better non-cheap smelling scents versus speedstick which is what I used to use. It's not bad just cheaper and cheap smelling :)

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
Unscented Mitchum Gel. I've had allergic reactions to other brands and Mitchum doesn't seem to ruin shirts as fast as some of the other brands that I could actually use.

Crono

Lifer
Aug 8, 2001
All brands of regular deodorant made me itch, so I switched over to a salt one (Crystal) last year. The thing works very well, lasts long (still haven't run out from one stick in ~9 months), and works all day. Plus it's super cheap off Amazon ($6.24 and free shipping with Prime). It's not scented, but that suits me fine since I use a cologne, anyway.

I honestly didn't expect mineral salts to work that well as deodorant, but it does, and now I don't itch, either. Damn, I sound like an ad for the product, lol.

419BttYCgeL._AA300_PIbundle-1,TopRight,0,0AA300_SH20_.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2010
Right Guard: Extreme Sport Clear Stick

They are always phasing this one in/out. It's been my preference since junior high.
Scent is just right. It doesn't flake-noticeably. It doesn't stop moisture, but I'd rather have sweating than flaking.

Dry sticks/gels, etc flake, clump up, don't help with odor once they've flaked away. Make me itch/more likely to rash. I'm not sure why this one keeps being phased in/out, I just haven't found another that can do what this deodorant can.

When I can't find that I use Speed Stick Ocean Surf. It's not the Right Guard I prefer, and isn't as great, but I suppose it gets the job done, just not as well.