What bottle of champagne are you getting for New Years?

beer

Lifer
Jun 27, 2000
Just trying to get an idea of what people are drinking this New Year's Eve. I'm open to suggestions :)

Ime

Diamond Member
May 3, 2001
I don't drink alcohol. Let's just say I'm better off that way.

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: Elemental007
Originally posted by: Ime
I don't drink alcohol. Let's just say I'm better off that way.

your loss

To each their own Elemental007; personally, I making sure that a bottle of Jack Daniel's is on hand :D

vtqanh

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2001
Real champagne is expensive for an unemployed person like me! (I refuse to drink the American Champagne, they don't deserve to be called Champagne, only wine from the Champagne region can be called Champagne)

beer

Lifer
Jun 27, 2000
Originally posted by: vtqanh
Real champagne is expensive for an unemployed person like me! (I refuse to drink the American Champagne, they don't deserve to be called Champagne, only wine from the Champagne region can be called Champagne)

In that case, what is your favorite sparkling wine?

vtqanh

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2001

Martini & Rossi will do it. I like Riesling, too.

bozo1

Diamond Member
May 21, 2001
Cristal - always. $200 but it's my way of starting the year hoping it will be more enriching.

beer

Lifer
Jun 27, 2000

Martini & Rossi will do it. I like Riesling, too.

Reisling is a grape. What winery would I go with? Also, I'm not sure what Martini and Rossi is...sounds like a winery....what type of grape?