What are your plans for New Years Eve?

Ulfwald

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
May 27, 2000
I will be spending it with family and friends. Having dinner, and a couple of drinks.

Frenchie

Oct 22, 1999
Just a quiet night at home, me and the soon to be ex-fiancee. Think I might have a drink or two.

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
I plan on being so intoxicated, that I don't know who any of you people are. But I promise, no drinking and typing, they just don't mix. ;)

ArkAoss

Banned
Aug 31, 2000
thought id be stuck here with the family, but the snow storm blew over early, hopefully, i won't be on the forums.. . hoepfully my gf will come over. . . . ....

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Frenchie: You just don't realize how grateful you should be for that fact, now do you.... ;)

beer

Lifer
Jun 27, 2000
Until this snowstorm blew through I was planning to go to Wright State Univerisity (Dayton, Ohio - I'm in Cleveland right now visiting family). But now I'm probably just going to another cousin's party.

Either way, I will get drunk. I just won't get laid at my cousin's party, lol, whereas I would if I had gone to Wright State.

DadofOne

Oct 12, 2000
So much for the best-laid plans---I'll spend it at the hospital, where my wife is sampleing the fine food while in designer lingere......

LOWDRAG

Oct 17, 2000
nothing at all , just relax and watch the tube, drink some beers and hopefully not have the phone ring once.....
then my 2 daughters will wake up crying (there both under 2yrs) and all hell will break loose AGAIN.

:D;)

Dan

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I'll do the same thing I've done on every New Year's Eve for the last 25+ years: lay low and be in bed by 10PM. I'll also be up before sunrise he next day and I'll be annoying as hell to all the people with hangovers.

Frenchie

Oct 22, 1999
GF: You mean all the rumors are true????? (Hmmm...is this a bad thing or a good thing;) )

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
Im going to shoot my guns into the air and then try to catch the bullets on the way down.

No not really. (Just how dumb do you think I am? Dont answer that!!!)

Lots of idiots do just that, wish more of them caught them :D

Just a quiet night at home.

ArkAoss

Banned
Aug 31, 2000
if you were able to shoot a bullet perfectly strait up, would it flip around at apogee, and change course lightly, or would it fall back straight down, and theoretically go back down the barrel?

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< I just won't get laid at my cousin's party, >>

Damn, I guess you'll all be watching Deliverance too! j/k

I plan on spending a nice quiet evening at home with my family and lots of DVD movies. Due to health reasons, I can't drink. I don't like to be out on this evening. About four years ago, my wife, daughter and myself were almost hit head-on (not by a drunk, but by an old man who was taking some medication which didn't mix with driving). Fortunately, the police caught onto this individual within a few minutes and pulled his keys.

Have a safe and Happy New Year's, y'all.

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
I must drive to Las Vegas and put my 18 year old daughter on a plane for Seattle at midnight. It looks as though I will get to see the $500,000 fireworks display as I leave the airport in Vegas for my return trip home.

It's going to be a long night!

BTW--- Happy New Years everyone:D

Elledan

Banned
Jul 24, 2000
Coding PHP... Listening to my nice collection of 452 mp3's (Black Metal, Punkrock etc.) and trying not to fall asleep ;)