what are your favorite tablet games?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ondarkness

Platinum Member
Nov 10, 2004
Knockball
bit.trip beat
zookeeper
gesundheit! Hd
edge ex
redline
multiponk
glow hockey
tesla wars hd
burn the city

Red Storm

Lifer
Oct 2, 2005
On a tablet I really like the Telltale games (Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us), IMHO it's the best device to play their games on. There's also Shadowrun Returns (turn based RPG). There's also Baldur's Gate too, though it's real time with pause and VERY in depth compared to your typical time waster mobile game.

Edit: There's also Organ Trail, a zombie apocalypse game which plays like the classic Oregon Trail. Asphalt 8 is a good racer. Bastion is another fantastic game, especially on an iPad Mini.

Last edited:

Jeffg010

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2008
My hot iPhone game is Puzzle and Dragons. Basically you have to match the same colors to do an attack and the more combos you get the better the attack. It has a leveling system which I'm a sucker for. This is the only game that has kept my attention for a year now.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puzzle_&_Dragons
puzzle-and-dragons-3ds-gameplay.jpg

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
My hot iPhone game is Puzzle and Dragons. Basically you have to match the same colors to do an attack and the more combos you get the better the attack. It has a leveling system which I'm a sucker for. This is the only game that has kept my attention for a year now.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puzzle_&_Dragons
puzzle-and-dragons-3ds-gameplay.jpg

I'm obsessed with Tower of Saviors, which is basically a P&D Chinese ripoff, but I feel like they're more generous with the freebies and battles are a lot quicker.

oxsJ8D9s349qDRjTfLeZorQe5YSGr61-3Xr-vKw7cKfB70p_1jc24_pzyGr-EJaSIGE=h900-rw

I actually hate playing it on my tablet, though. feel like it's a lot easier to make lots of combos in less time on a phone screen.

xantub

Feb 12, 2014
I can't play on my tablet unless it's the last thing available and I'm absolutely terribly bored. I did enjoy one game though, Clash of Heroes.

Sho'Nuff

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2007
Puzzle and Dragons has been an obsession of late for me.

Hungry Shark Evolution is fun too. Much better than some of the other side scrollers. Hard to advance the sharks though.

10,000,000 has been a long time favorite.

toughtrasher

Mar 17, 2013
mysteryblock.com
My brother has an iPad and I must say, Infinity Blade and Modern Combat 5 have been pretty impressive to me.

Wanted to play them because they look really nice for tablet games and actually play well too.