What are your favorite games you can't stop revisiting?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
I always go back to TF2; I will burn out on it every once in a while, but return a few weeks/months later and get hooked into it all over again.

For single player games it would be Deus Ex and Hitman 2: Silent Assassin. I find both of them very replayable.

KT

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
Played some Goldeneye 007 (N64) recently. The single player missions on 00 Agent difficulty are super fun / challenging.

IVIX1

Oct 30, 2013
Deus Ex HR and then Directors Cut version w/ Commentary-which adds a whole lot of perspective to the game and gaming in general.

edit-
Also
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Thief games(originals)

scooterlibby

Feb 28, 2009
Battlefield 4 is still my go to. Many hours into that game. Old school - I'll always be up for some original Nijna Gaiden on an NES emulator.

jdwright

May 18, 2000
I've never gone back to many games, but I really enjoy Everquest on Project 1999. I played EQ at a time when I was willing to explore, print maps, learn and dedicate time. I am unwilling/unable to dedicate the time these days. But, because jumping back in is so familiar and nostalgic, I don't have to do much of that. It's also free, so I don't find myself hurrying as much as I did on live. Much more social and fun experience :).

Anyway, there you go.

Justin