What are you thinking about right now?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Derango

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2002
How the hell do you get the windows CE emulator up and running so you can get programs onto it :)

Ugh, been working on this for two days now and I've gotten nowhere. Welp, back to pounding my head against the wall.

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Originally posted by: Nyical
How badly I want to rip out your throat and take a white hot poker with lots of barbs on it and ram it into your stomach and twist it around and pull it out and smell your burning entrails, other then that I not to sure what would be better for dinner Taco or BBQ Tri-tip. :D

Did you forget your medication again? :D

gigapet

Lifer
Aug 9, 2001
Originally posted by: Reon
What are you thinking right now, right at this moment.

For me, I am thinking about school next year, how I can't afford to do poorly again.

i'm plotting against an enemy of mine.

A red haired Irish guy, my kids taking the red hair gene and then looking so georgeous with mummy and daddy's features. W00t! LMAO! :D

hdeck

Lifer
Sep 26, 2002
i'm thinking about how badly my advanced calculus test just raped me in the ass :( it hurts mommy, make it stop :(

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: waylman
how badly i want an ipod.

When my New Ipod is going to arrive that I scored on Fleabay!!

Oh, Making time to clean out my Cat's $hitbox also...

Ausm

BatmanNate

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
I'm thinking about that nice big, juicy steak that is waiting for me in my lunchbox. 110 minutes and counting... :(

ROTC1983

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2002
Originally posted by: Reon
you need a mac for ipod dont you?

Nope, they are windows compatible...the 3rd gen have always been and you can always reformat the HD on a 2nd gen.

LanEvoVI

Golden Member
Jul 18, 2001
free open bar at 5 pm @ 54th st b/w park and lex in nyc in case anyone from ATOT is interested...It's about all i can think about at work right now.

my boss thinks i'm weird b/c i'm drooling...