What are you grilling, on the Hibachi of life? (longer-term life goals)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

local

Golden Member
Jun 28, 2011
If I'm learning one thing from raising a kid is that they have their own minds and their own opinions on stuff. They can end up being cool or being a shithead no matter how you attempt to raise them :)

I've learned that they pick up far more from the environment around them than I would have thought before. From the people they are around to the things they see on TV. They spent some time around a racist relative and they started cussing foreigners after a week. It took me a while to unlearn that one from them, they were 5 at the time. But you are right people are individuals all I can do is give them a good base to build upon and support them as I can.

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
If I'm learning one thing from raising a kid is that they have their own minds and their own opinions on stuff. They can end up being cool or being a shithead no matter how you attempt to raise them :)
cut it off at an early age before it starts FTW.

ie: beat/electric cattle prod/stun gun the shitty-ness out of them when they are young