What are you drinking tonight?

Page 118 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

gorb

Golden Member
Feb 25, 2011
now:
5aB5JJI.jpg

last few:
NtD5vtK.jpg
K0yC9gM.jpg
RiuGC5n.jpg
hLcwSFw.jpg
cXYHszn.jpg

Last edited:

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
3315855bab.jpg

Pretty good. I looked up the mash bill, and it's 95% rye/5% barley. I prefer a little more barley in the mix, but this is very good. Scotch prices went through the roof, so I've been exploring ryes a bit more recently. They're a good bargain compared to scotch, and imo, are better than bourbon, but that's personal preference.

gorb

Golden Member
Feb 25, 2011
drinking the bruery's share this - coffee now. others were from the last two weeks or so:
jJedBX9.jpg
znDvEbD.jpg

LY9QxPd.jpg
bClholN.jpg

si2sfO0.jpg
5uAyaGQ.jpg

KHClDDD.jpg
v2WThNR.jpg

YjJvM0w.jpg
FeDMluf.jpg

Last edited:

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
How is that? I saw it for the first time a couple weeks ago.

I just had a Sam Adams Hopflake white IPA. Saying it had sediment would be an understatement. It looked lime someone left a glass of applejuice on the counter for a month, and had slimy 'things' growing in it. It tasted good, so I just thought happy thoughts, and finished the last of the bottle in a single gulp :^D

stargazr

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2010
How is that? I saw it for the first time a couple weeks ago.

I just had a Sam Adams Hopflake white IPA. Saying it had sediment would be an understatement. It looked lime someone left a glass of applejuice on the counter for a month, and had slimy 'things' growing in it. It tasted good, so I just thought happy thoughts, and finished the last of the bottle in a single gulp :^D
I really like it, about what I expected. It's aged in bourbon casks, so it has that hint of sweetness. And cheaper than Black Bush. I just opened the bottle today though.

CoffeeisLove

Mar 13, 2017
ArchieRose_Product_Shots_Horisumi.png

My friend got me this limited edition bottle of gin from a local distillery here in Sydney, and am thinking of drinking it tonight when my siblings come over. I'm not much of a gin drinker, at least not straight up, but I was told this is perfect for a Negroni or Martini, so I'm really excited about that.

SNC

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2001
Tonight is full of glasses of mead that were pulled for gravity checks. So there's a Coffee and 3 berry bead, a pineapple and coconut mead, and the remains of a braggot that had a bit of black currant added.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
Famous Grouse, neat. Now that bad weather's here, I'm not drinking as much. It was relatively cool today, and I was out pulling fuckin' Virginia creeper, so I'm due for some whisky.

Zanovar

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2011
Cheap asda wine.its there,i will consume it.well whats left of it anyways.vile muck.it works though.

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
A bunch of frappuccinos. Can't really do liqueur all that much anymore. I still have a bottle of white Russian I need to consume though. It's been on the kitchen counter for over a week. Just don't feel like drinking the damn thing.

gorb

Golden Member
Feb 25, 2011
Top left is COOP Ale Works Territorial Reserve bourbon barrel aged imperial stout
G82c9RA.jpg

Not in any order but the little glasses from Rabbit Hole Brewing are rum barrel aged Rapture brown ale, Midnight Snark bourbon barrel aged export stout, Mystic Rapture brown ale with coffee, Wonderlust saison infused with ginger and orange, Hole Lang Syne Belgian golden strong with raspberries and blackberries, and RYEteous Knight roggenbier.
WPNw8SW.jpg

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
Finished off a bottle of Taylor Fladgate 20yr porto, and a bottle of West Cork black reserve Irish whiskey. That'll probably be it for the night.